Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: This Ride Is Snow Joke
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- One Direction Style Facts You Need to Know (Like Why Harry Styles Never Buttons His Shirts)
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- PLL Recap: A Couple Breaks Up, Another Liar Is Charged in Mona's Murder
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 10, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 24
One Last Thing: Jennifer Morrison
When I ran into Kelly Clarkson. The only time I ever voted for anything was for Kelly on American Idol. I was very excited to meet her!
These French pastries, macarons. They are [costar] Ginnifer Goodwin's favorite dessert. I try to save them and not eat them too fast.
LAST MAGAZINE I BOUGHT
I buy tons of magazines. They're a big part of how I research characters. And I keep them around and go back to them years later. I just have stacks everywhere.
LAST REALITY SHOW I WATCHED
America's Got Talent. I got sucked in with all the weirdness. Between the guy who built the harp and the dog trainers, I was fascinated. And I feel like Howard Stern is a great judge. He's always honest about what's going on.
LAST GOOD DEED I DID
I'm a sucker for giving people money on the street. I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing, but I can't help myself. And Ginny and I always get the show crew a coffee truck once a week.
The actress, 33, stars on the ABC fantasy-drama Once Upon a Time.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!