Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,186 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- This Dog's Reaction to a Water Fountain Will Make Your Day
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Amanda Peterson's Mother Remembers Can't Buy Me Love Actress' Final Hours: 'She'd Had a Wonderful Day'
- Insane, Star-Shaped Pizza Blasphemes Pizza Everywhere
- Family Takes Solace Knowing Their 3-Year-Old Daughter's Death Has Saved the Lives of 2 Other Children Thanks to Her Donated Organs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 17, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 25
People You May Know... the Other Zuckerberg
Producing a Reality Show, Facebook Alum Randi (Yes, Sister of the Founder) Is Ready to Make Her Own Name
But now the ringleader is ready to run her own circus. After six years in marketing at Facebook, she left in 2011 with generous stock options and founded Zuckerberg Media to produce what she lovingly calls "geek culture." First up: a reality show for Bravo, Start-Ups: Silicon Valley, about six entrepreneurs vying to launch the next must-have app. Critics were rough (Wired snipped that the players "behave like fools and drink like fish"), but Zuckerberg defends her choices: "Showing coding for 10 hours is not going to keep people tuned in."
For this mom of toddler son Asher (her husband is Brent Tworetzky of Chegg.com, a textbook-rental site), partying is reduced to a monthly staff karaoke night. "Son of a Preacher Man" is "Randi's big song," reveals VP Bradley Lautenbach. Otherwise it's barbecues at home. "We're a close-knit family," says Zuckerberg, who sees room to break out professionally. "I'm trying to create my own path."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!