Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ariana Grande Says Her Style Is a Cross Between the 'Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Lola Bunny'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH: Oops! Bachelor in Paradise's Jade Tolbert Calls Out Husband Tanner for Not Remembering Their First Kiss
- From SI: Christie Brinkley, Kate Upton and More on What It's Like to Be Part of Sports Illustrated's Iconic Swimsuit Issue
- FROM EW: Which True Blood Hunk Is Joining the Cast of This Is Us?
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 17, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 25
People You May Know... the Other Zuckerberg
Producing a Reality Show, Facebook Alum Randi (Yes, Sister of the Founder) Is Ready to Make Her Own Name
But now the ringleader is ready to run her own circus. After six years in marketing at Facebook, she left in 2011 with generous stock options and founded Zuckerberg Media to produce what she lovingly calls "geek culture." First up: a reality show for Bravo, Start-Ups: Silicon Valley, about six entrepreneurs vying to launch the next must-have app. Critics were rough (Wired snipped that the players "behave like fools and drink like fish"), but Zuckerberg defends her choices: "Showing coding for 10 hours is not going to keep people tuned in."
For this mom of toddler son Asher (her husband is Brent Tworetzky of Chegg.com, a textbook-rental site), partying is reduced to a monthly staff karaoke night. "Son of a Preacher Man" is "Randi's big song," reveals VP Bradley Lautenbach. Otherwise it's barbecues at home. "We're a close-knit family," says Zuckerberg, who sees room to break out professionally. "I'm trying to create my own path."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!