Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Madonna Surprises 400 Fans at 25th Anniversary Screening of Madonna: Truth or Dare in N.Y.C.
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Audrina Patridge Introduces Fans to Daughter Kirra – See the Adorable Family Photo!
- Prince's Paisley Park to Be Turned Into Museum – Will Open to the Public on Oct. 6
- Dorinda Medley Claims Luann de Lesseps' Fiancé Asked Medley to Help Cover Up His Indiscretion: 'I'm Not Going to Lie for Them'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 22
Growing Up Twilight
Put a Stake in It: They're Done. With Breaking Dawn - Part 2, Three Supernatural Superstars Finish the Blockbuster Saga. Fangs for the Memories!
"We made the first movie our own in a way I would never feel humanly comfortable doing later on."
"Doing the first film was genuinely frightening. I had never experienced crowds that large. But you get used to it."
"I've learned a lot in the sense that I've grown up a ton, because I started this when I was 15-but it was also at an accelerated rate."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!