Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Are Getting Married Next Weekend!
- Katherine Heigl Weighs In on Patrick Dempsey's Divorce
- American Sniper's Chris Kyle Was a 'Big Kid' as a Dad
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 22
Growing Up Twilight
Put a Stake in It: They're Done. With Breaking Dawn - Part 2, Three Supernatural Superstars Finish the Blockbuster Saga. Fangs for the Memories!
"We made the first movie our own in a way I would never feel humanly comfortable doing later on."
"Doing the first film was genuinely frightening. I had never experienced crowds that large. But you get used to it."
"I've learned a lot in the sense that I've grown up a ton, because I started this when I was 15-but it was also at an accelerated rate."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!