Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Julianna Margulies 'Flattered' Michelle Obama Wore Her Good Wife Dress
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Orange Is the New Black's Matt McGorry Is the SAGs' Adorable Social Media Ambassador
- Baby Boy on the Way for Reid Scott
- Why Is Eddie Redmayne Walking the SAG Awards Carpet Solo?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday January 25, 2015 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 22
Growing Up Twilight
Put a Stake in It: They're Done. With Breaking Dawn - Part 2, Three Supernatural Superstars Finish the Blockbuster Saga. Fangs for the Memories!
"We made the first movie our own in a way I would never feel humanly comfortable doing later on."
"Doing the first film was genuinely frightening. I had never experienced crowds that large. But you get used to it."
"I've learned a lot in the sense that I've grown up a ton, because I started this when I was 15-but it was also at an accelerated rate."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!