Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Khloé Kardashian Wants to Help You Get Bodysuit-Ready: 'No Muffin Top!!!'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- WATCH: James Franco's Trailer for the "Revamped" Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? Is Here
- Photo Proof That Jennifer Lopez Is the Ultimate KarJenner Style Muse
- Your Memorial Day Weekend Makeup Inspiration, Courtesy of Anne Hathaway
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 22
Growing Up Twilight
Put a Stake in It: They're Done. With Breaking Dawn - Part 2, Three Supernatural Superstars Finish the Blockbuster Saga. Fangs for the Memories!
"We made the first movie our own in a way I would never feel humanly comfortable doing later on."
"Doing the first film was genuinely frightening. I had never experienced crowds that large. But you get used to it."
"I've learned a lot in the sense that I've grown up a ton, because I started this when I was 15-but it was also at an accelerated rate."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!