Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How the Pitch Perfect Cast Got Anna Kendrick Hooked on The Bachelor
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- VIDEO: Patrick Stewart Snorts Coke as Out-of-Control News Anchor in New Series Blunt Talk
- Josh Duhamel Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Fergie
- New York Jets Help High Schooler Ask Boy to Prom (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 03, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 23
Reese Witherspoon: One Happy Mom!
Eight Weeks After Welcoming Son Tennessee, the Actress Counts Her Blessings-and Takes a Healthy Approach to Losing the Baby Weight
Energized, effervescent and as type-A overachieving as ever, the 36-year-old Oscar winner has been throwing herself into her role as a newly minted mom of three. "Reese has been in the best mood," says a source who knows her. "She has been feeling great." It shows. Having stayed fit throughout her pregnancy, she has been gradually losing the baby weight with a common-sense routine of light jogging and yoga. Of course, that post-baby glow also gets a big boost from her happiness at home. "Tennessee is now smiling at the kids, and Ava especially likes to help Reese with him," says the insider. Tennessee, adds a friend, "is a great little guy. Reese is so content."
- Jennifer Garcia/Los Angeles,
- Pernilla Cedenheim/Los Angeles,
- K.C. Baker/New York City.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!