Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton – and Bill – at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Michelle Obama Embraces Her Inner Disco Queen at the WHCD
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 10, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 24
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Kelly Clarkson wants Brandon Blackstock to "put a ring on it." Let's hope she doesn't wait a lifetime for a moment like that.
Feel the Burn, Not the Age
Jane Fonda will release a new yoga DVD this month, weeks before her 75th birthday.
You Got It, Dudes
The day after Thanksgiving, John Stamos tweets a photo with Bob Saget. And you thought you had a Full House.
In a tell-all, Uggie from The Artist admits to killing a cat as a young pup. As for that spot on the rug, he had nothing to do with it.
Miranda's New Aim
Lambert opens Pink Pistol, a Tishomingo, Okla., shop that sells "just about everything"-including reason to visit Tishomingo.
Real Estate-o Confundus!
Like magic, Harry Potter scribe J.K. Rowling sells her Edinburgh mansion for more than $3.6 million in a down market.
Shake It, Mama!
One secret to Jessica Simpson's post-baby diet: smoothies. (Blended margaritas don't count.)
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!