Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Spread Some Holiday Cheer with Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani and Adam Levine – All for a Good Cause
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Brooke Shields 'Relieved' After Carpal Tunnel Surgery on Both Wrists, Shows Off Bandages: PHOTOS
- People Beauty Awards: The Best Drugstore Hair Products of the Year
- Courteney Cox and Johnny McDaid Have Ended Their Engagement
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 03, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 23
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Tentative title for One Direction's upcoming movie: The Attack of Harry's Hair.
Is This Turkey Leg On?
Nicole Westbrook's "It's Thanksgiving"-from the minds behind "Friday"-goes viral.
Gym, Talk, Laundry
Vinny from Jersey Shore (the thinker in the group) gets his own MTV chat-fest.
We Are Never Ever Ever ...(Never Mind!)
Last week Justin and Selena were split; this week they hung out in L.A. Young, fickle love.
Paso Doble on Over to the Buffet!
Dancing with the Stars-themed cruises will set sail in 2013.
As Liz Taylor, she's more convincing than Lindsay Lohan.
No, Eva Longoria isn't doing a Kris Jenner biopic; it's a wig in a Twitter pic.
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!