- Patricia Arquette: Her Finest Moment
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Foo Fighters Stop Show to Give Blind Man a Gift (VIDEO)
- From EW: Is Harper Lee Getting a Fair Deal with Go Set a Watchman?
- Veep Season 4 Trailer: President Selina Meyer Is a 'Real-Life Mariah Carey'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- December 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 26
Were They Naughty or Nice? Only Santa Knows for Sure. Stars Share Personal Pics from Yuletides Past
A 5-year-old Chesney mugged for the camera in East Tennessee ca. 1973. Wonder if he asked Santa for his first ten-gallon hat that Christmas?
The 8-year-old tiny dancer posed with a friend at their Christmas recital in Russia. No sign of a miniature mirror-ball trophy.
A beaming 3-year-old Lambert (in Longview, Texas) demonstrates her early talent on the guitar.
Who knew this 3-year-old would grow up to be a country superstar with a Christmas song on the charts?
LISA MARIE PRESLEY
A fresh-faced Lisa Marie, whose father, Elvis (left), recorded the bestselling Christmas album of all time, opens her presents in the dining room of Graceland in 1973.
"Why am I in a cowboy hat?" jokes the Illinois native of a family photo taken when she was 25. "I look like the adopted cousin from Wyoming."
March 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!