Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Maroon 5, 5SOS Pharrell & Gwen Stefani Perform at the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Kate Upton Tells Boyfriend 'You're Welcome' for Her Sexiness
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Watch Mindy Kaling and Chris Messina's Hot Moment! (VIDEO)
- Photo Proof That Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lopez Never (Ever!) Age
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 02:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 26
Andrew Rannells: In with the New
With Two Breakout Shows and a Few New (Very!) Famous Friends, 2012 Has Been Good to the Book of Mormon Alum
His fearlessness is paying off. After headlining the hit Broadway musical The Book of Mormon in 2011, Rannells, 34, landed the lead as a gay man preparing to become a father in executive producer Ryan Murphy's new NBC sitcom ("My mother told me that people at my Catholic grade school really enjoy it!"); months earlier he'd gotten the role on Girls. "All of my professional dreams came true," Rannells says.
His personal ones too: Now in L.A., Rannells is happily dating his boyfriend of one year and enjoying the social life that comes with knowing Murphy: "Ryan will invite you to dinner, and-surprise, surprise-Jessica Lange is there!" After the holidays he'll return to New York City to ring in 2013 and celebrate his good fortune. "Having been working hard for 15 years and then having everything happen in one year is nuts. It's crazy and humbling."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!