Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Your Daily Cuteness Allotment: Two 'Puppy-Sized' Baby Bears Frolicking Without a Care (Video)
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- From EW: Teen Mom 2 Star Jenelle Evans Wanted by Police for Allegedly Attacking Ex-Fiancé
- 'Effective Power' Bug Causing iPhones to Crash When They Receive a Certain Text Message
- Dustin Diamond's Stabbing Trial Begins with a Strange Misstep by His Lawyer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 26
One Last Thing: Mark Wahlberg
Well, my wife [model Rhea Durham, 34] just put together our family Christmas card. It's beautiful, with all the kids' [Ella, 9, Michael, 6, Brendan, 4, and Grace, 2] pictures. It's totally done; she does not mess around.
LAST TIME I SAID 'I'M SORRY'
Yesterday. We're building a house, and something was misinterpreted in discussions. But I don't mind being the first to apologize.
When I filmed 2 Guns, my character ate corned beef hash, so every day, I'd have it. And the caterers on my set now make these amazing chocolate chip cookies.
LAST TIME I LOST MY PHONE
I'm pretty good about that sort of thing. The last time I can remember having a problem, I had dropped it in the toilet. That wasn't good.
LAST TIME I WAS STARSTRUCK
I was at dinner with Jimmy Caan and Robert Duvall, and Don Rickles comes up and makes a joke about them hobnobbing with me. It was ridiculous, since I look up to those guys so much.
The star, 41, has a new movie, Broken City, and his comedy Ted is now on DVD.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!