Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bruce Jenner to Pose for Cover of Vanity Fair, Sources Say
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- How Residents in the Duggars' Town Are Reacting to Josh's Molestation Scandal: 'People Are Super Embarassed'
- Mindy Kaling Gets an Adorable Bob Haircut to Kick Off Summer!
- The Bachelor's Whitney and Chris Thanks Fans for Their Support After Ending Engagement
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 26
Kate Nurse Drama: A Royal Hoax-and a Tragic Death
Jacintha Saldanha's Apparent Suicide Stirs Outrage as the Princess Struggles Through a Tough Early Pregnancy
The news sparked international outrage and raised a vexing question: Was this public humiliation enough to push a woman whom her family priest Tom Finnegan describes as a "diligent and conscientious" nurse and mom to two teens to such a tragic end? "There have to be some missing pieces," says Dr. Ronald Maris, a suicide expert at the University of South Carolina. A relative says Saldanha-who worked regular stints in London, far from her family in Bristol-"had a lot to live for. There was nothing wrong in her life." Adds Finnegan: "She was a caring, loving, compassionate wife and mother. The family doesn't know why this happened."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!