Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- A Family's Heartbreak: Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston's Mother Cissy Pay Respects at Bobbi Kristina's Wake
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Christina Applegate: 'I Barely Survived' the Terrible Twos
- Latest Batch of Hillary Clinton Emails: Staff Pet Peeves, Suck-Up Aides and Holiday Headaches
- Bill Cosby's Producer Speaks Out: 'I'm Hoping That People Will Still Be Able to Watch the Show'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 26
Jenna Bush Hager: Baby on the Way!
The NBC Correspondent and Her Husband Are Set to Make Grandparents of George and Laura Bush
No more. After keeping the news quiet for months, the former First Daughter is ready to share that she and Henry, 34, are expecting a baby this spring. "We can't wait!" Jenna, 31, tells PEOPLE. Neither can her parents. "We're both thrilled," says Laura Bush. As for the grand-kitties, she adds, "They don't know their world is about to be shaken."
When she phoned her folks in Texas with the news, her father was "emotional," says Jenna. "They were also cautious for us because they had a hard time with their pregnancy and wanted to make sure the first three months went off without any issues." She had planned to wait longer to tell her grandparents, but when she saw the older Bushes, "I had to tell them, because they're so important to me."
So far, she says, she's been feeling good-Henry happily indulges his wife's cravings for dim sum-and still traveling for NBC. She also took on an editor-at-large position at SOUTHERN LIVING (which is owned by PEOPLE's parent company, Time Inc.). Getting ready to be a mom, however, reminds her of her work as a teacher. "I'm so excited about reading to the baby," she says, dabbing her eyes. "I'm making myself cry! It's my hormones. My parents read to us every night-it was such a special time. I'm so looking forward to that."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!