Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside the RHOBH Reunion: Why Brandi Is 'Furious'
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- This Cat Just Realized She's Being Filmed
- Why Did Conan O'Brien Go to Cuba?
- From Dusk Till Dawn Star Eiza González Is the New Face of Neutrogena!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 26
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Beyoncé signs a $50 million deal with Pepsi that includes funds for creative projects. Diet Pepcé, anyone?
In This Corner...
Abigail Breslin accidentally gives stuntman a black eye, a.k.a. a Little Miss Sunshiner.
Downton Abbey stars ride N.Y.C. subway. The Dowager Countess would not be amused.
Glad She Came?
In trouble with the law and IRS, Lindsay Lohan holes up on the Wanted's tour bus. Now they're the Most Wanted.
Attention, Ikea Shoppers
Shearling-clad monkey found at Toronto store. Odd, but easier to explain than Ikea instructions.
Oppan Wilmer Style!
Valderama to launch music career by year's end-surprisingly, not part of the 2012 Mayan prophecy.
Less than three months after giving birth, Megan Fox returns to her job: being hot.
Eau de Hut
Pizza chain makes perfume. Warning: Don't wear meat lover's scent near dogs.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!