Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Lopez Has Gravity-Defying Cleavage in Low-Cut Jumpsuit (PHOTOS)
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Billy Eichner Wins Breakout Star of the Year
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Gwen Stefani Wins Style Icon Award
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Jennifer Aniston Wins Movie Performance of the Year – Actress
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 10:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 31, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 27
Trends of the Year
Splashy Fashions, Chi-Chi Foods, Wild Home Decor, and Funky Facial Hair, These Were the Fads That Ruled 2012
The two-toned trend upswept the globe, as Lauren Conrad demonstrates here with her pink pony.
In clocks, bedding and knickknacks, the birds of prey hooted their way into homes.
The hairy-upper-lip movement became a force to be reckoned with-even stars like Will Ferrell, Sean Penn and Idris Elba joined the 'stache club.
Phooey on blue denim and basic black! From fancy florals to animal prints, the year's hottest trousers came in exotic designs.
These shades weren't designed to go incognito-they came in extreme colors like hot pink and turquoise.
Here's some juicy scoop: The reddish-orange hue was named Pantone's Color of the Year.
Fashion made its way to fingertips as statement nails popped up on Katy Perry, Camila Alves McConaughey, various Olympians and stylish civilians.
5 Tastes of the TOWN
Move over macarons, the flavor of the year showed up in candy, ice cream and more.
A ubiquitous product of the wellness trend.
The Chobani brand even has its own store in New York City.
ORGANIC AVENUE JUICES
The nutrition-packed drink was a celeb fave.
Miley Cyrus and Elisabeth Hasselbeck followed the food fad.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!