Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Patrick Schwarzenegger Indulges in Some Retail Therapy Following Miley Cyrus Split
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Everyone Has a Theory About the New Royal Baby Outside St. Mary's Hospital
- Linda Thompson: 'It's Impossible' to 'Fully Grasp What an Imprisonment' Bruce Jenner Felt
- Christina Aguilera Jokes About Nashville Success: 'I'm Finally Beating Blake at Something'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 31, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 27
Trends of the Year
Splashy Fashions, Chi-Chi Foods, Wild Home Decor, and Funky Facial Hair, These Were the Fads That Ruled 2012
The two-toned trend upswept the globe, as Lauren Conrad demonstrates here with her pink pony.
In clocks, bedding and knickknacks, the birds of prey hooted their way into homes.
The hairy-upper-lip movement became a force to be reckoned with-even stars like Will Ferrell, Sean Penn and Idris Elba joined the 'stache club.
Phooey on blue denim and basic black! From fancy florals to animal prints, the year's hottest trousers came in exotic designs.
These shades weren't designed to go incognito-they came in extreme colors like hot pink and turquoise.
Here's some juicy scoop: The reddish-orange hue was named Pantone's Color of the Year.
Fashion made its way to fingertips as statement nails popped up on Katy Perry, Camila Alves McConaughey, various Olympians and stylish civilians.
5 Tastes of the TOWN
Move over macarons, the flavor of the year showed up in candy, ice cream and more.
A ubiquitous product of the wellness trend.
The Chobani brand even has its own store in New York City.
ORGANIC AVENUE JUICES
The nutrition-packed drink was a celeb fave.
Miley Cyrus and Elisabeth Hasselbeck followed the food fad.
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!