Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Wait Until You Read What Martha Stewart Said to Justin Bieber at His Comedy Central Roast
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- Mother Allegedly Smothers Her Child in NYC Restaurant Bathroom
- Iggy Azalea Talks Britney Spears Duet: Grabbing Lunch, Becoming Friends
- Cate Blanchett on Watching Her Three Sons Bond with Baby Edith: It's Extraordinary
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 21, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 2
One Last Thing: Chris Colfer
The Real Housewives of Atlanta. It's paused on my TV now. I watch every city. I need to go to Real Housewives rehab. For me, watching a scripted show is work, but with reality you get a complete mental break.
LAST THING I LOST
I think someone is playing a game with me. Every day it's "Let's play 'Find Chris's glasses or wallet or keys!'" I swear I put them in one place but then a poltergeist hides them.
LAST TIME I CURSED
I'm not very old, but when I move for the first time in the morning or stand up, I always make these elderly sounds, and sometimes they involve swearing.
LAST TIME I WAS STARSTRUCK
I've bowed to Lady Gaga and I screamed inches away from Helena Bonham Carter's face. Those were very traumatic, so I think I'm immune now.
LAST NIGHTMARE I HAD
I'm 13 and in a production of Jane Eyre I did in community theater. I keep forgetting my lines and missing cues. I've had that same nightmare since then.
The Glee actor, 22, wrote and stars in Struck by Lightning, in theaters now.
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!