Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Swoon-Worthy GIFs You'll Ever Need from Ryan Reynold's Superbowl Commercial
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Dresses as Robin and Makes Out with a Man in Drag During Harvard's Hasty Pudding Man of the Year Ceremony
- Hungry Girl: The Healthy 8-Layer Dip You Need to Make for Super Bowl Sunday
- Solange Knowles Reportedly Loses Wedding Ring While on Mardi Gras Parade Route
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 21, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 2
Kim & Kanye: Whoa, Baby!
Does Gucci Design a Diaper? Get Ready for the World's Glitziest Newborn as Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Prepare for Parenthood
A source says the new addition was a "pleasant surprise" for Kardashian, who has spent a year locked in one mother of a divorce from her husband of 72 days, Brooklyn Nets player Kris Humphries, 27. The curvy tycoon, 32, and boyfriend of nine months West, 35, had "wanted children but were going to wait a year or two," says the source. Then Kardashian received news last fall from the fertility specialist she had been seeing with sister Khloe (who has been public about her own difficulty conceiving). "The doctor told her she should freeze her eggs," says the source, "and that it would be a struggle to get pregnant."
So they moved their timetable up to December, when she returned from filming her E! reality show Kourtney & Kim Take Miami. But by then, Kardashian happily discovered, she was already pregnant. As they prepare for the baby's July arrival, the couple have purchased an $11 million mansion in Bel-Air but are in no rush to marry, especially given Kardashian's divorce mishegoss. Looking glam and feeling good (no morning sickness yet), Kardashian, says the pal, "is just relaxing and taking it all in."
IT'S YOUR TURN! Are you a fashionable mom-to-be? Show us your best maternity look at people.com/yourturn
- With reporting by Mark Gray,
- Marisa Laudadio,
- Ken Lee.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!