Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Whose Concert Reunited Twilight Costars Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Super Bowl: Who You Need to Know
- All About That Pac-Man Super Bowl Commercial
- Which Iconic Musician Would Alanis Morissette 'Follow into a Towering Inferno?'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 21, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 2
Aloha from Hawaii!
These Stars Said Hau'oli Makahiki Hou (Happy New Year!) as They Kicked Off 2013 at the Beach
After turning 40 on Dec. 29, Jude Law took his family to Maui. As he played in the water Jan. 1, "he looked like a little kid!" says an observer.
Reese Witherspoon, 36, and Jim Toth, 42 (on Jan. 2) brought their 3-month-old son Tennessee (and her older kids) to the Four Seasons resort on the Big Island.
Julianne Moore, 52, and family stayed in a house on Kauai, where she and daughter Liv, 10, traded their pool for the Pacific Jan. 2.
While on vacation on Maui on Jan. 2, Mark Wahlberg, 41, flaunted his abs as he hit the beach with his wife and kids.
An observer says Milla Jovovich, 37, her filmmaker husband, Paul W.S. Anderson, 47, and daughter Ever, 5, had "the best time" on Maui's Wailea Beach on New Year's Eve.
"In paradise and I've never been happier!" tweeted Lea Michele, 26, of her romantic getaway to the Big Island's Four Seasons with beau Cory Monteith, 30 (on Jan. 1).
Steven Tyler, 64, who has a home on Maui, went scuba diving and hiking on Dec. 30 and calls Hawaii "my favorite place."
RIDING THE WAVES
On the Jan. 2 agenda for the Tyler family? Paddleboarding! Liv, 35 (who was on vacation with her rocker dad), took son Milo, 8, for a ride.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!