Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Ex Chris Martin Celebrate Memorial Day Together at Star-Studded Bash in Malibu
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Demi Moore and Daughter Rumer Willis Look Like Twins in New Photo
- Kacy Catanzaro's American Ninja Warrior Premiere Blog: Starting the Season with a Showstopper
- Pope Francis Hasn't Watched Television Since 1990, Longs for Good Pizza
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 21, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 2
Aloha from Hawaii!
These Stars Said Hau'oli Makahiki Hou (Happy New Year!) as They Kicked Off 2013 at the Beach
After turning 40 on Dec. 29, Jude Law took his family to Maui. As he played in the water Jan. 1, "he looked like a little kid!" says an observer.
Reese Witherspoon, 36, and Jim Toth, 42 (on Jan. 2) brought their 3-month-old son Tennessee (and her older kids) to the Four Seasons resort on the Big Island.
Julianne Moore, 52, and family stayed in a house on Kauai, where she and daughter Liv, 10, traded their pool for the Pacific Jan. 2.
While on vacation on Maui on Jan. 2, Mark Wahlberg, 41, flaunted his abs as he hit the beach with his wife and kids.
An observer says Milla Jovovich, 37, her filmmaker husband, Paul W.S. Anderson, 47, and daughter Ever, 5, had "the best time" on Maui's Wailea Beach on New Year's Eve.
"In paradise and I've never been happier!" tweeted Lea Michele, 26, of her romantic getaway to the Big Island's Four Seasons with beau Cory Monteith, 30 (on Jan. 1).
Steven Tyler, 64, who has a home on Maui, went scuba diving and hiking on Dec. 30 and calls Hawaii "my favorite place."
RIDING THE WAVES
On the Jan. 2 agenda for the Tyler family? Paddleboarding! Liv, 35 (who was on vacation with her rocker dad), took son Milo, 8, for a ride.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!