Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FIRST LOOK: Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor Finds Dream Wedding Dress
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Judge Exonerates 14-Year-Old Boy Who Was Executed 70 Years Ago
- Watch the Merriest, Most Musical Christmas Prank Ever (VIDEO)
- You've Been Puppied! 15 People Who Got the Best Surprise Gifts Ever
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 10:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 31, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 27
The Most Memorable Gowns of 2012 Were Sexy, Sparkly and Simply Spectacular
EMMA STONE in a Gucci gown, Repossi jewels and Christian Louboutin pumps at the Paris premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man.
ANNE HATHAWAY in a Prabal Gurung gown and Kwiat jewels at the premiere of The Dark Knight Rises in N.Y.C.
ZOE SALDANA in a Prabal Gurung gown and Cartier jewels at the CFDA Fashion Awards in N.Y.C.
JENNIFER LAWRENCE in a Prabal Gurung gown and Jacob & Co. jewels at The Hunger Games premiere in L.A.
KATE HUDSON in an Atelier Versace gown with an Edie Parker clutch at the Reluctant Fundamentalist premiere in Venice.
GWYNETH PALTROW in a Tom Ford gown and cape and Anna Hu Haute Joaillerie jewels at the 84th Annual Academy Awards in L.A.
JESSICA CHASTAIN in an Alexander McQueen gown and Harry Winston jewels at the 84th Annual Academy Awards in L.A.
December 18, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!