Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Don't Mess with Olivia Munn! See Her Insane Tae Kwon Do Moves (VIDEO)
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Kate Mara's Dad Isn't Into Her Pixie Cut: 'I Texted Him, I Miss You, and He Responded, I Miss Your Hair!'
- Meryl Streep Says She Got a Guitar Lesson from Neil Young – and It Was Killer
- Louis Tomlinson Opens Up About Fatherhood as One Direction Performs New Single 'Drag Me Down' in Central Park
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 31, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 27
The Most Memorable Gowns of 2012 Were Sexy, Sparkly and Simply Spectacular
EMMA STONE in a Gucci gown, Repossi jewels and Christian Louboutin pumps at the Paris premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man.
ANNE HATHAWAY in a Prabal Gurung gown and Kwiat jewels at the premiere of The Dark Knight Rises in N.Y.C.
ZOE SALDANA in a Prabal Gurung gown and Cartier jewels at the CFDA Fashion Awards in N.Y.C.
JENNIFER LAWRENCE in a Prabal Gurung gown and Jacob & Co. jewels at The Hunger Games premiere in L.A.
KATE HUDSON in an Atelier Versace gown with an Edie Parker clutch at the Reluctant Fundamentalist premiere in Venice.
GWYNETH PALTROW in a Tom Ford gown and cape and Anna Hu Haute Joaillerie jewels at the 84th Annual Academy Awards in L.A.
JESSICA CHASTAIN in an Alexander McQueen gown and Harry Winston jewels at the 84th Annual Academy Awards in L.A.
August 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!