Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Flying Lotus Is Dead (But He's Doing Pretty Well Anyway)
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Find Out the Next Star Who Will Duet with James Corden for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is It April Yet? See the New Game of Thrones Photos That Will Help Tide You Over Until the Premiere
- Kanye West on Taylor Swift: 'I Made That B---- Famous' – Plus More Star Shout Outs in Rapper's New Lyrics
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 31, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 27
One Last Thing: Hugh Jackman
This morning it was my wife [Deborra-Lee Furness]'s birthday, and I kissed her-an early morning present. And I gave her a sushi set. She's really into homeware, and she didn't smash them in front of me, so I think she might have actually liked it!
LAST SONG I SANG OUT LOUD
"I Dreamed a Dream." It's been stuck in my head since I saw the [Les Mis] screening. The last time I sang it was about an hour ago on a break. I've sung it about eight times today-to myself.
LAST MEAL I COOKED
An omelette. A week ago in Sydney. I'm so busy that that's about the only effort I put in these days. It was eight eggs, two of them whole eggs and the rest egg whites and a little bit of chopped-up ham in it.
LAST MOVIE I SAW
Men in Black 3, on a plane from Japan. I don't like watching heavy films on a plane-I like watching Will Ferrell comedies or something like MIB.
It was during the farewell dinner I had for the key people of Wolverine. We had several magnums of Penfolds Grange, a beautiful Australian wine and a completely decadent splurge.
The Aussie actor, 44, stars in the big-screen adaptation of Les Misérables.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!