Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Meryl Streep Talks Acting With Daughter Mamie Gummer in Ricki and the Flash: "She's the Real Deal"
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Watch New Girl Star Jake Johnson Try and Fail at Parkour
- Amy Schumer Tells Jon Stewart About Her 'Heartbreak' Over Trainwreck Shooting
- Brazilian Dog Refuses to Leave Hospital Caring for Ailing Owner, Even After Owner Dies (Video)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 31, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 27
One Last Thing: Hugh Jackman
This morning it was my wife [Deborra-Lee Furness]'s birthday, and I kissed her-an early morning present. And I gave her a sushi set. She's really into homeware, and she didn't smash them in front of me, so I think she might have actually liked it!
LAST SONG I SANG OUT LOUD
"I Dreamed a Dream." It's been stuck in my head since I saw the [Les Mis] screening. The last time I sang it was about an hour ago on a break. I've sung it about eight times today-to myself.
LAST MEAL I COOKED
An omelette. A week ago in Sydney. I'm so busy that that's about the only effort I put in these days. It was eight eggs, two of them whole eggs and the rest egg whites and a little bit of chopped-up ham in it.
LAST MOVIE I SAW
Men in Black 3, on a plane from Japan. I don't like watching heavy films on a plane-I like watching Will Ferrell comedies or something like MIB.
It was during the farewell dinner I had for the key people of Wolverine. We had several magnums of Penfolds Grange, a beautiful Australian wine and a completely decadent splurge.
The Aussie actor, 44, stars in the big-screen adaptation of Les Misérables.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!