Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Posts 22-Week Bump Pic: 'Baby Seewald Weighs Just Over a Pound'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Former CNN Anchor Lynne Russell and Husband Involved in Deadly Gun Battle with Robber
- Emmitt Smith and Property Brothers' Jonathan Scott Withdraw as Miss USA Judges After Donald Trump Comments
- Nicholas Winton Dies at 106; 'British Schindler' Saved Hundreds of Children from Holocaust
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 31, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 27
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Year
He saves a pedestrian from a cab! She aids a fainting woman! Now if only they and other hero celebs teamed up on national debt....
Yes, that's her boyfriend
Odd Couple of the Year
Mary-Kate Olsen, 26, and Olivier Sarkozy, 43, take the prize. Better luck next year, Demi Moore.
The upstairs-downstairs drama hooks legions of Abbey addicts. PBS hasn't been this steamy since Julia Child boiled lobsters.
A Rebel with Applause
Wilson, the Aussie Bridesmaids breakout who wowed us in Pitch Perfect, is brash, bold proof that objects of desire come in all sizes.
Kanye West shows Kim Kardashian love with his song "Perfect B----." And this is her relationship that lasts.
Words of the Year
mommy porn (MOMmee porn), n. Genre kicked off by E.L. James; what that woman on the plane was actually reading on her Kindle.
fiscal cliff (FISkal KLIF), n. Potential economic crisis if political parties don't play nice; your buddy Cliff who never pays for dinner.
GIF (jif), n. A simple, repeating animation on websites; if you're over 25, a type of peanut butter.
YOLO (yoLOW), acronym. Abbrev. of you only live once; motto of L. Lohan, A. Bynes and all who share the road with them.
Singers including John Mayer and Keith Urban were forced into vocal rest. If only Donald Trump had this problem.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!