Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Hillary Scott on Lady Antebellum's Tour Bus Fire: It's 'Nothing Compared to What It Could Have Been'
- The Untold Story of Rock Hudson's Final Days
- Jill (Duggar) and Derick Dillard: Israel David's Birth Brought Us Closer Together
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 31, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 27
Memes of the Year
From a Glamorous Celebrity Gam to the Scrunched-Up Face of An Olympian, a Look at Some of the Images That Went Viral in 2012
This meme became so popular that its star, Zeddie Little, who became the poster boy for perfection, made an appearance on Good Morning America.
Botched Ecce Homo Painting
A Spanish citizen's swirly-faced fail at restoration made its way into other works of art like The Scream and Mona Lisa.
MCKAYLA IS NOT IMPRESSED
This expression from the U.S. gymnast became the go-to way to show displeasure.
OVERLY ATTACHED GIRLFRIEND
An overly ardent Justin Bieber fan became the face of emotional clinginess.
TEXTS FROM HILLARY
Imagined e-missives from the Secretary of State to Ryan Gosling, Oprah Winfrey and countless others.
Angelina Jolie's Leg
The superstar's dramatic pose and sky-high slit on the Academy Awards red carpet inspired multiple parodies and its own Twitter feed, @AngiesRightLeg.
NASA MOHAWK GUY
Engineer Bobak Ferdowsi-spotted during coverage of the Mars rover landing-became such a sensation even President Obama joked, "I've thought about getting a mohawk myself."
Dancing Prince Charles
While visiting the Channel Islands as part of the Diamond Jubilee, Prince Charles let loose with a royal jig and launched himself into meme-hood. His highness was subsequently Photoshopped into doing everything from a disco jig to chasing a "chubby bubble girl."
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!