Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bryan Cranston, Susan Lucci and More React to All My Children Creator Agnes Nixon's Death
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Donald Trump on Alicia Machado's Miss Universe Reign: 'I Saved Her Job'
- José Fernández's Pregnant Girlfriend Maria Arias Makes First Public Appearance Since His Death at Memorial Service
- Utah Man Allegedly Held Teen in Shed For Six Weeks, Forcing Her to Perform Sex Acts for Food and Water
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 31, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 27
The Year In ... Babies
Whether First, Second or Third-Time Parents, These Celebs Were Overjoyed with Their Special Deliveries
"I was always meant to be a mom," Simpson cooed after giving birth to her first child with fiancé Eric Johnson.
Beyoncé Knowles & Blue Ivy
"My No. 1 job is to protect her," the singer told PEOPLE of her first child with husband Jay-Z.
J.R. MARTINEZ & Lauryn Anabelle
The Iraq War hero and Dancing with the Stars champ calls his baby girl "an angel."
CHRIS HEMSWORTH & INDIA ROSE
The Avengers star and wife Elsa Pataky welcomed their first child on May 11.
REESE WITHERSPOON & TENNESSEE JAMES
The actress says she's "slowly crawling back" into shape since having her third child on
JENNIFER GARNER & SAMUEL
Her third child with husband Ben Affleck joined sisters Violet and Seraphina on Feb. 27.
NICOLE 'SNOOKI' POLIZZI & LORENZO DOMINIC
The reality star says she's "a new person" and no longer a partyer since her son's Aug. 26 arrival.
JAMES VAN DER BEEK & JOSHUA
"Heart expanding way faster than my brain," the actor tweeted after his wife, Kimberly, delivered their second child on March 13.
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!