Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Patricia Arquette: Her Finest Moment
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Foo Fighters Stop Show to Give Blind Man a Gift (VIDEO)
- From EW: Is Harper Lee Getting a Fair Deal with Go Set a Watchman?
- Veep Season 4 Trailer: President Selina Meyer Is a 'Real-Life Mariah Carey'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 31, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 27
The Year In ... Babies
Whether First, Second or Third-Time Parents, These Celebs Were Overjoyed with Their Special Deliveries
"I was always meant to be a mom," Simpson cooed after giving birth to her first child with fiancé Eric Johnson.
Beyoncé Knowles & Blue Ivy
"My No. 1 job is to protect her," the singer told PEOPLE of her first child with husband Jay-Z.
J.R. MARTINEZ & Lauryn Anabelle
The Iraq War hero and Dancing with the Stars champ calls his baby girl "an angel."
CHRIS HEMSWORTH & INDIA ROSE
The Avengers star and wife Elsa Pataky welcomed their first child on May 11.
REESE WITHERSPOON & TENNESSEE JAMES
The actress says she's "slowly crawling back" into shape since having her third child on
JENNIFER GARNER & SAMUEL
Her third child with husband Ben Affleck joined sisters Violet and Seraphina on Feb. 27.
NICOLE 'SNOOKI' POLIZZI & LORENZO DOMINIC
The reality star says she's "a new person" and no longer a partyer since her son's Aug. 26 arrival.
JAMES VAN DER BEEK & JOSHUA
"Heart expanding way faster than my brain," the actor tweeted after his wife, Kimberly, delivered their second child on March 13.
March 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!