Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Fear the Walking Dead: Los Angeles Is Hit with a 'Strange Virus' in First Promo
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- The Walking Dead Finale Recap: Keeping the Wolves from the Door
- RHOA Recap: The Housewives Head to the Philippines (with a Lot of Baggage)
- Justin Timberlake Almost Stole Taylor Swift's iHeartRadio Award
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 31, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 27
Feuds of the Year
With two divas on the same American Idol judging panel, drama was inevitable. Still, when Minaj, 30, went on an expletive-laden rant against Carey, 43, during October auditions, the mom of two decided to hire extra security. Now? "We jelled really, really well as a group," said Minaj.
Madonna VS Elton John
John, 65, loves to bash the Material Girl, 54. In January he said she had no chance of winning a Golden Globe and, six months later, called her a "fairground stripper." Madonna was unfazed: "I forgive him!" she said.
Chris Brown VS Drake
A June nightclub brawl pitted the singers and their entourages against each other (both Drake, 26, and Brown, 23, have been romantically linked to Rihanna). Who started the dustup-which injured five people-remains in dispute.
Jon Hamm VS Kim Kardashian
After the Mad Men actor, 41, called the reality star, 32, an "idiot" in an interview last spring, Kardashian tweeted that his words were "careless." So was it awkward when they saw each other at a 30 Rock taping a month later? Nah. Reportedly they laughed it off.
Brandi Glanville VS LeAnn Rimes
Glanville, 40, has two sons with Eddie Cibrian, to whom Rimes, 30, is now married. Coparenting seemed to go well until December, when Glanville tweeted that Rimes was "trying 2 get under my skin by calling MY children 'her boys.'" Retweeted Rimes: "Stepmoms don't replace, they add to."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!