Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 14, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 1
Jen & Justin's Red-Hot Holiday!
The Actress and Her Fiancé Celebrate the Season Their Way-with Sun, Friends and Rockin' Beach Bods
Teeny bikini, shady sun hat, good book, hot man—check: Jennifer Aniston knows how to pack for a very happy holiday. With fiancé Justin Theroux, 41, at her side, Aniston, 43, spent Christmas poolside at a private villa in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. In between workouts and massages, "they were very sweet to each other-lots of hugging and kissing," says a source. "It's obvious they're crazy about each other." On Dec. 28 their pals John Krasinski, his wife, Emily Blunt, Jimmy Kimmel and his fiancée, Molly McNearney, joined the couple to help ring in the New Year. And what's in store for 2013? Aniston wants a "very small, low-key wedding soon," says a source. As for baby rumors, "Jen's philosophy has always been that if she's meant to get pregnant, she will," adds the source. "She's found such happiness with Justin, and that's really all she cares about."
Party in the Back!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!