Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- So, What Exactly Is a PEOPLE Magazine Award?
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Casper Smart's Dude Topknot Kicks Off the PEOPLE Magazine Awards in Memorable Style
- Watch Birthday Girl Xtina Keep Gettin' Better with Age
- See George Clooney’s Selfie on the Set of Downton Abbey
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 08:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 04, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 4
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
At the rate Rosie O'Donnell posts pictures of her baby, we'll see every moment of Dakota's life, from first steps to graduation from Patootie U.
Kanye's girl channels singer Janelle Monáe in a new tux look. Understated and classy: just how we like our Kardashians.
Redfoo, of LMFAO fame, is dating top-ranked tennis pro Victoria Azarenka. She thinks he's sexy and now we all know it.
These hips definitely aren't lying: Shakira and her soccer-playing beau Gerard Piqué pose for sexy pregnancy pics.
Hey Girl, I Was Wrong!
In the '90s Ryan Gosling thought pal A.J. McLean's Backstreet Boys would go nowhere. His eyes may be dreamy, but they can't see the future.
Chicken of the NBC
The network signs up Jessica Simpson for a sitcom based on her life. "Haven't we seen this before?" ask Newlyweds viewers.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!