Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Do Bobbi Kristina's Social Media Accounts Hold Clues About What Happened?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Meet the Woman Who Sewed Footballs for the Super Bowl for Nearly 50 Years
- Living Out Loud! Broadway Legend Joel Grey
- SpongeBob Watches … Breaking Bad?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 08:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 13, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 6
When I Looked Best on the Red Carpet
Hollywood's Leading Ladies Reveal Their All-Time Favorite Fashions
"The Calvin Klein that I wore when I met Liev [Schreiber]. I'll never forget that dress for that reason."
SALMA HAYEK in Alexander McQueen Met Ball 2011
"McQueen had started working on a dress before he passed. Sarah Burton asked if I still wanted to wear it, and it fit miraculously."
Renée Zellweger in Carolina Herrera Oscars 2004
"It was designed and fitted specifically for the evening. I felt spoiled rotten. It was so special."
LENA DUNHAM in Prada Emmys 2011
"Prada could've put me in a burlap sack, and I would've been fine with it. But it happened to be a beautiful lace confection."
AMY ADAMS in Giambattista Valli Met Ball 2012
"I loved the flowiness of it. There was something very romantic about that, and it was custom-made for my body."
VIOLA DAVIS in Alberta Ferretti New York premiere 2012
"I love that look because it looks like me. It didn't look like a costume."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!