Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Aubrey Plaza Spills 3 Secrets from the Parks and Rec Set
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Meet Fashion's Newest 'It' Girls, Bella and Gigi Hadid
- Paralyzed Bride on Her Surrogate Pregnancy: 'So Excited It's a Girl!' (VIDEO)
- Scientists Reveal What Chimpanzees Are Actually Saying to Each Other
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday January 25, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 13, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 6
When I Looked Best on the Red Carpet
Hollywood's Leading Ladies Reveal Their All-Time Favorite Fashions
"The Calvin Klein that I wore when I met Liev [Schreiber]. I'll never forget that dress for that reason."
SALMA HAYEK in Alexander McQueen Met Ball 2011
"McQueen had started working on a dress before he passed. Sarah Burton asked if I still wanted to wear it, and it fit miraculously."
Renée Zellweger in Carolina Herrera Oscars 2004
"It was designed and fitted specifically for the evening. I felt spoiled rotten. It was so special."
LENA DUNHAM in Prada Emmys 2011
"Prada could've put me in a burlap sack, and I would've been fine with it. But it happened to be a beautiful lace confection."
AMY ADAMS in Giambattista Valli Met Ball 2012
"I loved the flowiness of it. There was something very romantic about that, and it was custom-made for my body."
VIOLA DAVIS in Alberta Ferretti New York premiere 2012
"I love that look because it looks like me. It didn't look like a costume."
January 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!