Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Can the Internet Handle Ryan Gosling's Australian Accent?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos
Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Hilary Duff, George Lopez Help Search for Dog Stolen in Beverly Hills
- Delta Flight Makes Emergency Landing After Pilot Gets Locked Out of Cockpit
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 18, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 7
Valentine's Day Special
The Weelicious food blogger and cookbook author shares a treat 'my kids ask for every Valentine's Day'
RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE TARTS
Makes 10 tarts
½ cup plus 10 fresh or defrosted frozen raspberries
¼ cup whipped cream cheese
1 tbsp. honey or agave
1 pkg. (14 oz.) refrigerated pie crust
1 tbsp. milk or water
1½ cups powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400. In a bowl mash together ½ cup raspberries, cream cheese and honey.
2. Unroll pie crusts, and using a large heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut out 20 heart shapes. Top 10 hearts with 2 tsps. each of the raspberry mixture, leaving a ¼ -in. border. Lightly brush the borders with water. Cover with remaining hearts.
3. Using a fork, gently press down on edges to seal. With a toothpick, poke holes in each tart. Place tarts on parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile place 10 remaining raspberries in a strainer set over a bowl. Press down on raspberries to release the juice. Whisk in milk and powdered sugar until icing is smooth. Spread on cooled tarts.
McCord's cookbook Weelicious is in stores now
The designer and HGTV host shares some colorful ways to give your life a touch of Valentine's Day glam
When e-mail love notes just won't do, Olson suggests using a stamp of affection.
Heart Seal Stamp and Red Wax Kit, $9.95; bn.com
Olson loves the "funky, chunky and cheeky" vibe of this acrylic ring.
Diamond Ring Red Acrylic, $12; momastore.org
Olson likes to keep her coffee "hot, hot, hot" with this stove-top staple.
Color Pop Coffee Pot, $38; anthropologie.com
"This case makes it easy to spot my phone," she says.
Pantone iPhone 5 Case, $35; urbanoutfitters.com
"These adorable mugs make me feel wise beyond my years," says Olson.
Figurative Owl Mug, $10; westelm.com
This iPad cover "brings sexy back to cyberspace," she says.
Darwin Red Croc Folio Case for iPad, $45; lightwedge.com
Go to hgtv.com to find air times for Olson's show Candice Tells All
The French chef and judge on ABC's The Taste picks his favorite romantic treats from his homeland
" This is amazing," says the chef. "It has just the right balance of dryness, fruit and richness."
H Billiot Fils Brut Reserve, $55; nicholas robertsltd.com
COGNAC & CHEESE
Lefebvre's tip: "Let the cheese become room temperature, pour the cognac over it and set it on fire at the table. It's gooey, hot and delicious. The presentation alone should win you some points."
Epoisses cheese, 8.8 oz., $19.99; igourmet.com; and Courvoisier Napoleon cognac, $67.99; amazon.com
"Start the day with a baguette, butter and jam. A simple, pure pleasure," he says.
Bonne Maman jams, prices vary; bonnemaman.elsstore.com; and Isigny Ste. Mère Beurre, $12.49; amazon.com
"The perfect amount of 'heat' to spice up dinner at home," he says. "Use it on fish, vegetables or add it to chocolate mousse for the perfect hot and sweet dessert."
Piment d'Espelette AOC, $20.95; cybercucina.com
The Taste airs on ABC on Tuesday nights at 8 p.m. ET.
- CONTRIBUTORS Liza Hamm,
- Emily Strohm.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!