Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Can the Internet Handle Ryan Gosling's Australian Accent?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos
Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Hilary Duff, George Lopez Help Search for Dog Stolen in Beverly Hills
- Delta Flight Makes Emergency Landing After Pilot Gets Locked Out of Cockpit
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 13, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 6
Anthony Greco's Oscar Cocktails
Toast the Stars with Drinks Created to Honor This Year's Best Picture Nominees by the Mixologist at the Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, Where Celebs Stay and Play (and Drink!) During Awards Season
Shake 2 tbsp. dark rum, 1 tbsp. lemon juice, 1 tbsp. melted strawberry preserves, 1 tbsp. white rum and 1 tbsp. lemon zest simple syrup* in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Strain into a martini glass. * To make lemon zest simple syrup: Boil ½ cup sugar, ¼ cup water and zest of ½ lemon in a small saucepan; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes until no longer cloudy. Strain and reserve liquid; discard zest.
Shake 3 tbsp. vodka, 1½ tbsp. pomegranate juice, 1 tbsp. simple syrup*, 1 tbsp. lemon juice, and 1 tbsp. elderflower liqueur in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Strain into a chilled, ice-filled rocks glass, top with 2 tbsp. Prosecco and garnish with thyme sprig. * To make simple syrup: Boil ½ cup sugar and ¼ cup water in a small saucepan; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes until no longer cloudy.
LIFE OF PAPAYA
Moisten the rim of a rocks glass with orange bitters and dip in sugar. Shake ¼ cup white rum, 2 tbsp. papaya juice, 2 tbsp. grapefruit juice and 1 tbsp. triple sec in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Fill prepared glass with ice, strain drink into glass and garnish with orange wedge.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!