Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Josh Duggar Fallout Continues in Wake of Molestation Accusations
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Nicky Hilton Celebrates Her Upcoming Wedding with a 'Fairytale Bridal Shower' (Photos)
- The Man Bun Club Would Like to Formally Initiate Andrew Garfield (Warning: Hair Envy May Ensue)
- No Hard Feelings: The Bachelor's Whitney Bischoff Still Hangs Out with Her Former Competition
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 13, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 6
Anthony Greco's Oscar Cocktails
Toast the Stars with Drinks Created to Honor This Year's Best Picture Nominees by the Mixologist at the Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, Where Celebs Stay and Play (and Drink!) During Awards Season
Shake 2 tbsp. dark rum, 1 tbsp. lemon juice, 1 tbsp. melted strawberry preserves, 1 tbsp. white rum and 1 tbsp. lemon zest simple syrup* in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Strain into a martini glass. * To make lemon zest simple syrup: Boil ½ cup sugar, ¼ cup water and zest of ½ lemon in a small saucepan; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes until no longer cloudy. Strain and reserve liquid; discard zest.
Shake 3 tbsp. vodka, 1½ tbsp. pomegranate juice, 1 tbsp. simple syrup*, 1 tbsp. lemon juice, and 1 tbsp. elderflower liqueur in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Strain into a chilled, ice-filled rocks glass, top with 2 tbsp. Prosecco and garnish with thyme sprig. * To make simple syrup: Boil ½ cup sugar and ¼ cup water in a small saucepan; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes until no longer cloudy.
LIFE OF PAPAYA
Moisten the rim of a rocks glass with orange bitters and dip in sugar. Shake ¼ cup white rum, 2 tbsp. papaya juice, 2 tbsp. grapefruit juice and 1 tbsp. triple sec in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Fill prepared glass with ice, strain drink into glass and garnish with orange wedge.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!