Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 04, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 4
One Last Thing: Kate Mara
I went to London for Christmas. When I go to a place like that, I just love to walk around and eat at the little pubs. I'm a sucker for French fries. Well, they call them chips there. I love fish and chips, even though that's terribly unhealthy.
LAST TIME I LAUGHED
During The Mindy Project. I love that show. I met Mindy Kaling back when I was 19 at a Golden Globes event. She probably doesn't remember, but I remember. She's awesome.
LAST TIME I LOST MY COOL
I hate it when people are crossing the street and know cars are waiting to go, but they're just taking their damn time in the crosswalk. I usually swear in the car to myself and say, "Why can't you walk quickly?!"
LAST THING I BOUGHT
An awesome antique mannequin. It's a little girl, and she doesn't have a head. It says "girl" across the stomach. It's really old, so I feel like it has to be haunted. She's in my living room. It's very creepy, but I love it.
LAST TIME I WAS RECOGNIZED
I get recognized for people I'm not, [like] Isla Fisher or Anna Kendrick. One time I signed an autograph and took a picture with someone who said I was great in Wedding Crashers. I just went with it!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!