Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Joy Behar Launching TLC Talk Show Late Night Joy: 'We're Not Afraid' to Speak Out
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- School District Pays $600,000 to Families of Teens Who Died After Their Principal Hypnotized Them
- Kylie Jenner Bumps Into Caitlyn Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian On Night Out -- and You Won't Believe What She Was Wearing
- Kyle Richards Says Sister Kim is 'Doing Really Well' After Legal and Substance Abuse Struggles
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 04, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 4
One Last Thing: Kate Mara
I went to London for Christmas. When I go to a place like that, I just love to walk around and eat at the little pubs. I'm a sucker for French fries. Well, they call them chips there. I love fish and chips, even though that's terribly unhealthy.
LAST TIME I LAUGHED
During The Mindy Project. I love that show. I met Mindy Kaling back when I was 19 at a Golden Globes event. She probably doesn't remember, but I remember. She's awesome.
LAST TIME I LOST MY COOL
I hate it when people are crossing the street and know cars are waiting to go, but they're just taking their damn time in the crosswalk. I usually swear in the car to myself and say, "Why can't you walk quickly?!"
LAST THING I BOUGHT
An awesome antique mannequin. It's a little girl, and she doesn't have a head. It says "girl" across the stomach. It's really old, so I feel like it has to be haunted. She's in my living room. It's very creepy, but I love it.
LAST TIME I WAS RECOGNIZED
I get recognized for people I'm not, [like] Isla Fisher or Anna Kendrick. One time I signed an autograph and took a picture with someone who said I was great in Wedding Crashers. I just went with it!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!