Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Step Out for a Date Night in N.Y.C.
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Country Singer Cam Marries in Intimate Desert Ceremony: All the Details
- Presenting… Every Single Thing the Kardashians Have Said About Their Nipples
- WATCH: The Bachelor's Chris Harrison on His Love Life: 'I Truly Couldn't Be Happier'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 13, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 6
This Year's Big Award Winners Sound Off on the Unexpected Joys-and Unwritten Rules-of the Red Carpet
"As a brand-spankin' or Spanxing new mom, I keep using the cliche 'It takes a village.'... it means everything to be here with my buddies, my cast" -CLAIRE DANES
"It's fun. I can pull it together a few times a year. Usually I'm just telling myself to stand up straight" -TINA FEY ON TRANSFORMING FOR THE RED CARPET
"I think I had about 30 tuxes, but I just gave half of them away. My wife [Hilaria] made me give up sugar, and I lost 35 lbs." -ALEC BALDWIN ON HIS FASHION EVOLUTION
"I feel the same way in all of these occasions. Mostly we're traveling as a group, as fellow nominees. The worst thing that can happen to you is some kind of expectation" -DANIEL DAY-LEWIS
"Just smile and try to do it quickly. And when a movie star like Reese Witherspoon comes in, just back away" -JULIE BOWEN ON WALKING THE RED CARPET
"We got to put on quite a bit of makeup, and we don't really get that on Downton. It's really exciting to get all dressed up and go out together" -SOPHIE McSHERA (IN YELLOW GOWN)
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!