Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- This Couple's Wes Anderson-Inspired Save-The-Date Is Whimsy and Wonderful (VIDEO)
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Long Island Medium Theresa Caputo Makes Custom Jewelry Now – So Of Course We Ordered a Necklace (PHOTOS)
- From Casablanca to Charlie Brown: The Movies That First Made Celebrities Cry (VIDEO)
- Orphan Black: Ari Millen on the 'Fight for Survival' as the Clone War Begins
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 13, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 6
This Season's Best Dresses
The Most Glam Gowns Boast Sultry Necklines, Rich Embellishments and Fancy Trains
Best Column in a Chanel Haute Couture gown at the Golden Globe Awards in L.A.
Best Princess Skirting in a Dior Haute Couture gown and belt at the Golden Globe Awards in L.A.
Best Slit in a Vivienne Westwood Couture gown at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in L.A.
Best Illusion Gown in a Zuhair Murad gown at the Golden Globe Awards in L.A.
Best Keyhole in an Alexander McQueen gown at the Golden Globe Awards in L.A.
Best Metallic in an Oscar de la Renta gown at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in L.A.
Best Old Hollywood in an Alexander McQueen gown at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in L.A.
Best Coral in an Oscar de la Renta gown at the Golden Globe Awards in L.A.
Best High-Low in a Dior Haute Couture gown at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in L.A.
Best Plunging-V in a Ralph Lauren Collection gown at the People's Choice Awards in L.A.
Best Floral in a J. Mendel gown at the Django Unchained premiere in Berlin.
Best Lace Bodice in an Alexandre Vauthier Couture gown at the Golden Globe Awards in L.A.
Best Cowl Neckline in a Vivienne Westwood Couture gown at a Latino Inaugural event in Washington, D.C.
Best Train Detail in a Zac Posen gown at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in L.A.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!