Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Adele Sing 'Hello' With Jimmy Fallon and The Roots Using Classroom Instruments ...and a Toy Flip Phone
- Read the Cover Story: David Beckham: Sexiest Man Alive!
- Emma Roberts Reveals Social Media Secret: 'Sometimes I Go No Filter'
- Watch Bindi Irwin's Final DWTS Performance as She Says 'Thank You for Changing My Life'
- FROM EW: Tremors TV Series Reboot Starring Kevin Bacon in the Works
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 04, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 4
$1 Million Winner: Lottery Murder Mystery
After the Winner of a Huge Illinois Jackpot Dies of Cyanide Poisoning, His Relatives Turn a Wary Eye on One Another
Initially attributed to natural causes, Khan's death is now the focus of a murder investigation, tripped when his brother asked the medical examiner to probe deeper. When pathologists then found cyanide in blood tested after Khan died, his body was exhumed on Jan. 18, leaving relatives eyeing one another with suspicion. Court records reveal the family argued for months over Khan's estate, while his sister claims the only ones home the night he died were his wife, Shabana Ansari, 32, his daughter Jasmeen, 17, and his wife's father, Fareedun Ansari, 72, who, records show, was thousands of dollars in debt. Even more intriguing, say sources: All but Khan skipped the meal. Ansari and her father have denied any role in Khan's death. "No one would dare kill him," she says. While investigators await exhumation results, there's only one certainty. "Poisons are premeditated weapons," says forensic toxicologist John Trestrail III. "It takes a great deal of planning."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!