Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- At Least 37 Dead After Massive Earthquake Wipes Out 2 Towns in Central Italy
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- Watch the Final Five Turn Into Hungry Hungry Humans on Tonight Show
- Downton Abbey Creator Shares His Vision for What Happened to the Crawley Estate and 4 More Revelations from the Show
- Watch Britney Spears and James Corden Sing 'Toxic' in New Carpool Karaoke Teaser
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 04, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 9
One Last Thing: Jenny McCarthy
My son [Evan] does this funny thing with me. He rubs my nose with his and he says, "Evan loves you so much!" To have your little baby boy-who is now 10-come to your face and do that, it is the best serotonin booster ever.
LAST TIME I BLUSHED
I accidently farted on an airplane sitting next to a stranger. It was embarrassing because he recognized me, and it was a loud and deadly one. I immediately did a little scream and turned on the air vent to get rid of the smell. I then put a blanket over my head. It was horrible!
LAST CELEBRITY CRUSH
Bradley Cooper. He's such a hunky, delicious stud. He's talented, and there's no cockiness to him. I hear he's single, and I'm available to hang out anytime!
LAST GUILTY PLEASURE
I hate to say it, but I like watching all the Kardashian shows. I love looking at their hair and makeup. That's what I stare at the whole time.
LAST GROOMING EXPERIENCE
A guy told me my moustache was growing in. I get a little bit of blonde fuzz that needs to be waxed often, but I didn't have time to get it done. So I went to the bathroom, got some scissors and trimmed it myself.
The TV personality, 40, hosts a new VH1 late-night talk show, The Jenny McCarthy Show.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!