Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Karenna Gore on the Presidential Election: 'I Really Don't Like the Way It's Covered'
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Trisha Yearwood: 'I Feel Lucky' to Get to Tour With Husband Garth Brooks
- Britt McHenry Returns to Work, Tweets Another Apology For 'Hurtful Actions'
- Cleveland Kidnapping Survivors Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus Share Their Love of Life
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 11, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 10
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye at the Oscars
The Jaws theme played off this Visual Effects winner mid-speech. That's okay: The music isn't as scary without visual effects.
Daniel Day-Lewis joked that he almost played Margaret Thatcher. Forget the wig and accent-he would've sent troops to the Falkland Islands.
In for the Long Haul
Kristin Chenoweth cohosted the preshow, then joined MacFarlane for the closing song. In between she managed to read War and Peace and do her taxes.
After Jennifer Lawrence took a tumble en route to claiming her Best Actress Oscar, she said an F-word went through her head. We're guessing it wasn't "Facebook."
Nun the Wiser
For one bit Seth MacFarlane made out with nominee Sally Field. If hosting doesn't work out, the Family Guy creator can always make Go Daddy commercials.
Spread the Welsh
Catherine Zeta-Jones and Shirley Bassey did their native Wales proud. But where was Tom Jones?
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!