Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Dancing with the Stars Pro Kym Johnson's Wild Bachelorette Party in Vegas!
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Duncan Jones Welcomes Son Stenton David Jones 6 Months After Dad David Bowie's Death
- WATCH AND SHOP: Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again – Thanks to This Beauty Product
- Zoë Saldana Says Grandparents and Nannies Are a Huge Help in Raising Twin Sons: We 'Have a Great Village'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 11, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 10
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye at the Oscars
The Jaws theme played off this Visual Effects winner mid-speech. That's okay: The music isn't as scary without visual effects.
Daniel Day-Lewis joked that he almost played Margaret Thatcher. Forget the wig and accent-he would've sent troops to the Falkland Islands.
In for the Long Haul
Kristin Chenoweth cohosted the preshow, then joined MacFarlane for the closing song. In between she managed to read War and Peace and do her taxes.
After Jennifer Lawrence took a tumble en route to claiming her Best Actress Oscar, she said an F-word went through her head. We're guessing it wasn't "Facebook."
Nun the Wiser
For one bit Seth MacFarlane made out with nominee Sally Field. If hosting doesn't work out, the Family Guy creator can always make Go Daddy commercials.
Spread the Welsh
Catherine Zeta-Jones and Shirley Bassey did their native Wales proud. But where was Tom Jones?
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!