Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- From Slum Kid to Chess Champion: The Amazing Real-Life Story of The Queen of Katwe's Phiona Mutesi
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Graphic Video Captures Moment 6-Year-Old Boy Is Killed by Police As Wounded Dad Says, 'My Little Boy'
- Brave Princess Kate Becomes First Mother in History to Wear All White to Playdate
- She's Getting Married! Luann de Lesseps Parties with RHONY Cast at Her Bridal Shower
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 11, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 10
One Last Thing: Benjamin Bratt
I had a catch with my son [Mateo, 7]. I'm one of the coaches for his Little League team. The funny thing is he listens to me much better as his coach as opposed to as his father. As a coach he does what I ask because otherwise he knows I'll make him run laps!
LAST REALITY TV I WATCHED
The Voice. I really enjoy that show. It's an obsession for my wife [Talisa Soto, 45]. So by default it becomes mine too.
LAST THING I COOKED
My Bolognese sauce. We cook almost every night in our house. And I always make a salad too, so arugula with roasted pine nuts, olive oil, vinegar and feta cheese.
LAST GOOD DEED I DID
This morning a guy was towing a trailer filled with gravel and was stuck, blocking my driveway, so I helped. A good thing because I was on my way to The Talk and late!
That would be the chocolate milkshake, cheeseburger and side of fries at Bill's Place in San Francisco. My wife requires that we go there when we're in town.
The actor, 49, appears in the action thriller Snitch, in theaters now.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!