Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kipenzi, the Dallas Zoo's Baby Giraffe Born Online, Has Died
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- What Was Little People, Big World's Zach Roloff Most Nervous about on His Wedding Day?
- Proud Grandpa Prince Charles Transforms His Garden Into a Royal Playground: 'He Comes Alive Around Little George'
- Devon Sawa Challenges Nick Carter Over Who Had the Best '90s Center-Parted Bowl Cut (and We Kinda Started the Feud)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 11, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 10
You Voted! Hit or Miss?
These Styles Created Plenty of Buzz on Oscar Night
AMANDA SEYFRIED in Alexander McQueen
Seyfried loved her custom organza gown so much, she "had no backup dress," says her stylist Elizabeth Stewart.
58% OF PEOPLE.COM READERS Hated it
SALMA HAYEK PINAULT in Alexander McQueen
"The look was sexy-smoldering but chic," says her makeup artist Jo Strettell for St. Tropez.
56% OF PEOPLE.COM READERS Hated it
ANNE HATHAWAY in Prada
The Oscar winner was going for "classic elegance" in this column gown, says her makeup artist Kate Lee. "She felt great!"
65% OF PEOPLE.COM READERS Loved it
ZOE SALDANA in Alexis Mabille Couture
Saldana's corseted gown "had a French feel," says her stylist Petra Flannery. "The shape was gorgeous."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!