Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Step Out for a Date Night in N.Y.C.
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Country Singer Cam Marries in Intimate Desert Ceremony: All the Details
- Presenting… Every Single Thing the Kardashians Have Said About Their Nipples
- WATCH: The Bachelor's Chris Harrison on His Love Life: 'I Truly Couldn't Be Happier'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 11, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 10
You Voted! Hit or Miss?
These Styles Created Plenty of Buzz on Oscar Night
AMANDA SEYFRIED in Alexander McQueen
Seyfried loved her custom organza gown so much, she "had no backup dress," says her stylist Elizabeth Stewart.
58% OF PEOPLE.COM READERS Hated it
SALMA HAYEK PINAULT in Alexander McQueen
"The look was sexy-smoldering but chic," says her makeup artist Jo Strettell for St. Tropez.
56% OF PEOPLE.COM READERS Hated it
ANNE HATHAWAY in Prada
The Oscar winner was going for "classic elegance" in this column gown, says her makeup artist Kate Lee. "She felt great!"
65% OF PEOPLE.COM READERS Loved it
ZOE SALDANA in Alexis Mabille Couture
Saldana's corseted gown "had a French feel," says her stylist Petra Flannery. "The shape was gorgeous."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!