Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Ex Chris Martin Celebrate Memorial Day Together at Star-Studded Bash in Malibu
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Demi Moore and Daughter Rumer Willis Look Like Twins in New Photo
- Kacy Catanzaro's American Ninja Warrior Premiere Blog: Starting the Season with a Showstopper
- Pope Francis Hasn't Watched Television Since 1990, Longs for Good Pizza
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 11, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 10
You Voted! Hit or Miss?
These Styles Created Plenty of Buzz on Oscar Night
AMANDA SEYFRIED in Alexander McQueen
Seyfried loved her custom organza gown so much, she "had no backup dress," says her stylist Elizabeth Stewart.
58% OF PEOPLE.COM READERS Hated it
SALMA HAYEK PINAULT in Alexander McQueen
"The look was sexy-smoldering but chic," says her makeup artist Jo Strettell for St. Tropez.
56% OF PEOPLE.COM READERS Hated it
ANNE HATHAWAY in Prada
The Oscar winner was going for "classic elegance" in this column gown, says her makeup artist Kate Lee. "She felt great!"
65% OF PEOPLE.COM READERS Loved it
ZOE SALDANA in Alexis Mabille Couture
Saldana's corseted gown "had a French feel," says her stylist Petra Flannery. "The shape was gorgeous."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!