Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Boyfriend of Slain Legal Diva Star Loredana Nesci Acted in Self-Defense, Attorney Says
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Gisele Bündchen Gets Back to Yoga After Allegedly Being Spotted in Burqa
- Defiant Valerie Harper Gives Update on Health: 'I Am Not, Nor Have I Been, in a Coma'
- Is Scott Disick Regretting Split with Kourtney Kardashian in New Photo: 'The Grass Isn't Always Greener'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 11, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 10
Creating the Coifs Behind the Hair
Hairstylists Provide the Inside Scoop on Some of Oscar Night's Most Intricate Updos
"We Googled messy chignons and chose a picture a week before the Oscars," says Amy Adams's hairstylist Laini Reeves for Moroccanoil. "We said, 'Oh my God!' and that was it."
When Suave Professionals stylist Jenny Cho saw Amanda Seyfried's Alexander McQueen gown, "the embroidery inspired me to create a layered, textured look," she says.
Stylist Bridget Brager took an hour to create Jenna Dewan Tatum's flowy updo, inspired by her lace Rachel Roy gown. "We were going to do bangs, but she looked heavenly without them."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!