Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- They're Getting So Big! Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Adorable Photo with Kids Apple and Moses
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Liam Hemsworth on His Relationship Status with Miley Cyrus: People Will 'Figure It Out'
- DeKoding KarJenner Style: Why Kendall Jenner Is All About the 'Mood' Caption on Instagram
- WATCH: An Ultra-Slimming Maxi, Just in Time for Summer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 11, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 10
Creating the Coifs Behind the Hair
Hairstylists Provide the Inside Scoop on Some of Oscar Night's Most Intricate Updos
"We Googled messy chignons and chose a picture a week before the Oscars," says Amy Adams's hairstylist Laini Reeves for Moroccanoil. "We said, 'Oh my God!' and that was it."
When Suave Professionals stylist Jenny Cho saw Amanda Seyfried's Alexander McQueen gown, "the embroidery inspired me to create a layered, textured look," she says.
Stylist Bridget Brager took an hour to create Jenna Dewan Tatum's flowy updo, inspired by her lace Rachel Roy gown. "We were going to do bangs, but she looked heavenly without them."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!