Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- New Kids on the Block's Jonathan Knight Will Compete on The Amazing Race
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
- What's the One Thing Mulaney Star Martin Short Likes to Cook?
- Alexis Shapiro: Losing Weight, Loving Life
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 09:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 04, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 9
Back to Work-and Working It!
Sporting a Bona Fide Bump, a Healthy-Looking Kate Returns to Her Royal Duties
Tanned and relaxed from her babymoon with Will on Mustique, and ever fashionable in a black-and-white Max Mara wrap dress, Kate confessed to some pre-baby jitters."I asked if she was nervous about having a child," said Lisa, one of the women she met at the center, "and she said it would be unnatural if she wasn't."
Her London outing kicks off a whirlwind spring for a modern royal determined to carry out her duties even as she carries the future heir (or heiress). She'll soon take on at least three new charities and, on March 5, will visit the town of Grimsby on behalf of Prince Charles's Prince's Trust. "She's finally in the honeymoon period of her pregnancy," says Majesty editor Ingrid Seward, "and is making up for lost time."
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!