Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Michael B. Jordan Reflects on Working with Bill Cosby: 'He Demanded a Professionalism from Everyone'
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Canadian Television Host Chris Hyndman Has Died at 49
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Spends Quality Time with New Baby Niece
- FROM SI: Ray Rice Opens Up About Domestic Violence: 'I'm a Rehabilitated Man'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 04, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 9
Back to Work-and Working It!
Sporting a Bona Fide Bump, a Healthy-Looking Kate Returns to Her Royal Duties
Tanned and relaxed from her babymoon with Will on Mustique, and ever fashionable in a black-and-white Max Mara wrap dress, Kate confessed to some pre-baby jitters."I asked if she was nervous about having a child," said Lisa, one of the women she met at the center, "and she said it would be unnatural if she wasn't."
Her London outing kicks off a whirlwind spring for a modern royal determined to carry out her duties even as she carries the future heir (or heiress). She'll soon take on at least three new charities and, on March 5, will visit the town of Grimsby on behalf of Prince Charles's Prince's Trust. "She's finally in the honeymoon period of her pregnancy," says Majesty editor Ingrid Seward, "and is making up for lost time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!