Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How to Get Away with Murder's Billy Brown Teases 'Vulnerable and Uncharted Waters' for Annalise and Nate
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Kanye West Announces New Video Game Inspired By His Late Mother Donda Going to Heaven
- Next Stop Mongolia? Leonardo DiCaprio Wins $95K Bid for Expedition at Star-Studded Charity Auction
- Kanye West Wants to Be the Creative Director of Hermès – and More of the Most Kanye Quotes from His Yeezy Season 3 and Album Launch
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 11, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 10
The Main Event!
From Heartfelt Speeches to Dazzling Dancing, Hollywood Heavyweights Celebrated Their Biggest Night of the Year in True Movie-Star Style
No directing nod? No problem! Argo mastermind Ben Affleck accepted the Best Picture statue, thanking everyone from the people of Iran to wife Jennifer Garner to his kids. "Violet, Sam and Sera, I love you. This is for you," he said, fighting back tears.
Between the two of them, there are 6 gold statues and 22 nominations. So it's no wonder presenter Meryl Streep and Best Actor winner Daniel Day-Lewis bonded giddily backstage.
WHEN HARRY MET BELLA
Harry Potter's Daniel Radcliffe and Twilight's Kristen Stewart were a presenting match made in teen heaven. Where was Katniss? Oh right, getting ready to win.
Dame Shirley Bassey earned the night's first standing ovation with her Goldfinger tribute.
The actor, in his flowing mane, first took home gold for My Left Foot.
"Charlize is a trained ballet dancer and we knew that Chan could move!" said show co-producer Neil Meron of Charlize Theron and Channing Tatum's number.
MASTER OF CEREMONIES
Seth MacFarlane kept the party going after the show, hosting a bash for 500 guests, complete with a 70-piece orchestra.
Costars in the 2002 musical, Renée Zellweger and Richard Gere had "not spent time together in all that time," said producer Craig Zadan.
THE BOYS' CLUB
Argo producers Grant Heslov (left), George Clooney and Ben Affleck or, as Heslov dubbed them, "the three Sexiest Producers Alive," got a talking-to from Jack Nicholson backstage.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!