Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Minnesota Lawmakers Deny Claims They Were Making Out in a Car
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Bristol Palin Shares Pic of Six-Month Baby Bump: 'Feeling Like a Tannnkk'
- Widow of Murdered Illinois Police Officer Speaks: He Was My World, My Hero
- Emma Thompson on Anyone Who Says She's Too Old: 'Do You Want to Go Take a Flying Leap?'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 11, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 10
The Spectacular Seven: Sexiest Men Alive
They Sing, Dance, Direct, Produce and Smolder!
CHANNING TATUM in Gucci Sexiest Man Alive 2012
BEN AFFLECK in Gucci Sexiest Man Alive 2002
BRADLEY COOPER in Tom Ford Sexiest Man Alive 2011
DENZEL WASHINGTON in Giorgio Armani Sexiest Man Alive 1996
GEORGE CLOONEY in Giorgio Armani Sexiest Man Alive 1997 and 2006
HUGH JACKMAN in Tom Ford Sexiest Man Alive 2008
RICHARD GERE in Giorgio Armani Sexiest Man Alive 1999
September 02, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!