Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mom Who Tortured Her Two Children to Death and Stashed Their Bodies in a Freezer: 'If I Had a Chance to do it Again, I Would'
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Amber Heard Opens Up About Coming Out as Bisexual in Hollywood: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Shop the Wedge Boot You Need For Summer
- Let the Buzz Begin: Check Out Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts & Chiwetel Ejiofor in Trailer for Secret in Their Eyes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 04, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 9
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Rihanna's collection featured acid-wash denim, bare midriffs and a Baywatch-style swimsuit. Any more 80's and it would have a toaster-size cell phone.
Boyish (George) Figure
The Culture Club singer loses weight with a diet that cuts out bread, snacks and sugar. Fortunately it allows for plenty of makeup.
Still Single, Y'all!
Britney's "romantic" Valentine's Day dinner? Turns out it lasted barely half an hour-and cost $60. Some dinner dates just are that innocent. are that innocent.
Downton's Body Count Rising
Potential new Lord of the Abbey Matthew Crawley bites the dust in the season finale. Note to Downton actors: If your character becomes a new parent, your days may be numbered.
Pippa's New Pal
After dating blue bloods, Princess Kate's sis brings a new beau, stockbroker and commoner Nico Jackson, on family vacation. At least he's from a corgi-free family.
Brad and Angelina introduce Miraval, a rosé made from the organic grapes on their French estate. Drinking it won't make you as attractive as they are, but it might have that effect on your date.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!