Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Aurora Theater Shooting: Was James Holmes Insane When He Killed 12 People?
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Man Reunites with Cop Who Rescued Him from a Dumpster as a Baby in 1989
- DWTS: Which Partners Realized the Eras of Their Ways in Week 7?
- Nastia Liukin on Derek Hough's DWTS Injury: 'We're Taking It Day by Day"
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 18, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 11
Bonnie Franklin: 1944-2013
She Pioneered a New Kind of Sitcom Mom-a Believable One-on the Classic One Day at a Time
In putting herself out there, the actress, 69, who died of complications of pancreatic cancer March 1, became a inspiration to modern working mothers-and to Bertinelli, 52, just 15 when the show debuted. "She taught me how to navigate this business," says the actress, "and life itself." If her role on One Day also meant being remembered for her distinctive red mop of hair, Franklin was okay with it. "I looked like a cocker spaniel," she later joked. "But we weren't doing fashion. We were in Indianapolis!"
April 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!