Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian Takes the Fourth of July to a Whole New Level with Her Patriotic Outfit
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Billy Joel Marries Alexis Roderick in Surprise Wedding
- Vanessa Williams Ties the Knot with Jim Skrip
- They're Ready for Love: Plain White T's Tim Lopez Weds Jenna Reeves
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 18, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 11
Bonnie Franklin: 1944-2013
She Pioneered a New Kind of Sitcom Mom-a Believable One-on the Classic One Day at a Time
In putting herself out there, the actress, 69, who died of complications of pancreatic cancer March 1, became a inspiration to modern working mothers-and to Bertinelli, 52, just 15 when the show debuted. "She taught me how to navigate this business," says the actress, "and life itself." If her role on One Day also meant being remembered for her distinctive red mop of hair, Franklin was okay with it. "I looked like a cocker spaniel," she later joked. "But we weren't doing fashion. We were in Indianapolis!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!