Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Legend Introduces Baby Luna to His Grandmother in a Sweet Instagram Photo
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Kourtney Kardashian Wishes 'Baby Daddy' Scott Disick a Happy 33rd Birthday – See Her TBT Photo
- What Does the Inspector General's Report on Hillary Clinton's Emails Really Mean?
- Sam Claflin Spills About Behind-the-Scenes Pranks With Me Before You Co-star Emilia Clarke: 'I Made Her Think I Was Deeply Offended'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 25, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 12
LAST SONG I SANG
I was singing "At Last" by Etta James this morning. My husband [Geoffrey Arend, 35] and I sing a lot at home. We just make up songs. It's sort of like living in a musical.
I treated myself to an Alexander McQueen cape. I went into the shop intending to court a pair of pants, [but] I walked out with something way more extravagant. I wear it pretty much every day.
LAST FAN ENCOUNTER
I was at Disneyland last week. They take those photos of you screaming on a roller coaster, then post them at the end. Someone went up and took a picture of mine looking absolutely ridiculous with my hair in the air. I was like, "Oh, no! That's so awkward!"
LAST GUILTY PLEASURE
I've never been into fried chicken before, but Geoffrey is now brining the chicken, smoking it, then frying it all at home. It's like a whole different dish. I took two big ol' wonderful pieces.
LAST INJURY SUSTAINED
I was walking down the stairs in footie pajamas and slipped. I bounced down and had bruises from my bum down to my ankle. It was really painful and really unattractive.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!