Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cissy Houston: Bobbi Kristina Brown Has 'Irreversible Brain Damage' and 'Remains Unresponsive'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 13- Apr. 19, 2015
- Two Years After Losing Her Leg, Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor Crosses Finish Line
- The Inside Story on Noah Galloway's Touching DWTS Guest
- DWTS: Who Was in Limbo on Spring Break Night?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 25, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 12
LAST SONG I SANG
I was singing "At Last" by Etta James this morning. My husband [Geoffrey Arend, 35] and I sing a lot at home. We just make up songs. It's sort of like living in a musical.
I treated myself to an Alexander McQueen cape. I went into the shop intending to court a pair of pants, [but] I walked out with something way more extravagant. I wear it pretty much every day.
LAST FAN ENCOUNTER
I was at Disneyland last week. They take those photos of you screaming on a roller coaster, then post them at the end. Someone went up and took a picture of mine looking absolutely ridiculous with my hair in the air. I was like, "Oh, no! That's so awkward!"
LAST GUILTY PLEASURE
I've never been into fried chicken before, but Geoffrey is now brining the chicken, smoking it, then frying it all at home. It's like a whole different dish. I took two big ol' wonderful pieces.
LAST INJURY SUSTAINED
I was walking down the stairs in footie pajamas and slipped. I bounced down and had bruises from my bum down to my ankle. It was really painful and really unattractive.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!