Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kelly Clarkson, Ed Sheeran, Meghan Trainor & John Legend Set to Perform at the 2015 Billboard Music Awards
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 13- Apr. 19, 2015
- We Covet This Homemade Star Wars Droid Intensely (VIDEO)
- On the Mend: Liza Minnelli Completes Rehab, Steps Out for Dinner in Los Angeles
- What Happens When Sia Forgets Her Trademark Wig (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 01, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 13
One Last Thing: Vanessa Hudgens
Italy. I think [Rome] is the most magical city in the world. The food is to die for. I'm a foodie with a bottomless stomach, so I went crazy.
LAST TIME I WENT BLACK TIE
Oscar night. I went to Vanity Fair and Madonna's party, which is always a blast. Selena [Gomez] and I went together and got ready together.
SoulCycle. When I first started going, I was there twice a day. I close my eyes and bang my head [to the music] and wake up the next morning with a sore neck, feeling like I've been to a rock concert. It's really good therapy.
LAST TIME I LOST MY WALLET
At Coachella. That was a major disaster. I was carrying my life in this tiny pouch. Luckily I couldn't have cared less in the end.
LAST PURCHASE FOR MY HOUSE
A big desk from Restoration Hardware. I'm all over the place with my style. It's old Hollywood glam mixed with Moroccan and bohemian influences.
The actress, 24, stars in Spring Breakers, in theaters March 22.
April 21, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!