Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Model Chanel Iman Makes Screen Debut in Cannes Hip-Hop Film Dope: 'I've Always Prayed That I'd Be Here Promoting a Film'
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- 20 Coffee Shops in America You Have to Visit
- Woman Sees Dead Brother's Face on Another Man for First Time After Face Transplant
- Laverne Cox Posts Makeup-Free Selfie (in Super-Revealing Swimsuit to Boot)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 01, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 13
One Last Thing: Vanessa Hudgens
Italy. I think [Rome] is the most magical city in the world. The food is to die for. I'm a foodie with a bottomless stomach, so I went crazy.
LAST TIME I WENT BLACK TIE
Oscar night. I went to Vanity Fair and Madonna's party, which is always a blast. Selena [Gomez] and I went together and got ready together.
SoulCycle. When I first started going, I was there twice a day. I close my eyes and bang my head [to the music] and wake up the next morning with a sore neck, feeling like I've been to a rock concert. It's really good therapy.
LAST TIME I LOST MY WALLET
At Coachella. That was a major disaster. I was carrying my life in this tiny pouch. Luckily I couldn't have cared less in the end.
LAST PURCHASE FOR MY HOUSE
A big desk from Restoration Hardware. I'm all over the place with my style. It's old Hollywood glam mixed with Moroccan and bohemian influences.
The actress, 24, stars in Spring Breakers, in theaters March 22.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!