Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 01, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 13
One Last Thing: Vanessa Hudgens
Italy. I think [Rome] is the most magical city in the world. The food is to die for. I'm a foodie with a bottomless stomach, so I went crazy.
LAST TIME I WENT BLACK TIE
Oscar night. I went to Vanity Fair and Madonna's party, which is always a blast. Selena [Gomez] and I went together and got ready together.
SoulCycle. When I first started going, I was there twice a day. I close my eyes and bang my head [to the music] and wake up the next morning with a sore neck, feeling like I've been to a rock concert. It's really good therapy.
LAST TIME I LOST MY WALLET
At Coachella. That was a major disaster. I was carrying my life in this tiny pouch. Luckily I couldn't have cared less in the end.
LAST PURCHASE FOR MY HOUSE
A big desk from Restoration Hardware. I'm all over the place with my style. It's old Hollywood glam mixed with Moroccan and bohemian influences.
The actress, 24, stars in Spring Breakers, in theaters March 22.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!