Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton – and Bill – at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Michelle Obama Embraces Her Inner Disco Queen at the WHCD
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 18, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 11
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Hours after winning the Best Picture Oscar, Affleck shaved his good-luck whiskers at a West Hollywood restaurant. And no-it didn't show up on the specials menu the next day.
Another Kitty for Katy?
Katy Perry tweeted that John Mayer took her to a kitten shelter. Congrats, John, you found a cheaper date than Adam Levine!
After two months in L.A. for awards season, Adele headed back to the U.K. Maybe her next album will be about her heart-wrenching breakup with the sun.
Miley Cyrus dyed her hair blue but claimed on Twitter that it's "platinum." So does this make Marge Simpson's hair dirty blonde?
Family von Trapped
Kansas City firefighters had to rescue Modern Family stars Julie Bowen, Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson from a jammed hotel elevator. Somewhere in Missouri there's a cat still stuck in a tree.
As the Worm Turns
Dennis Rodman visited North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un. Is he a not-so-secret spy? Those who think he's not up for it clearly never saw Celebrity Mole: Yucatan.
Adam's Cheap Dates
Adam Levine confessed that he likes to take first dates to McDonald's while wearing a tux. "This explains everything," said his dry cleaner.
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!