Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Get the Sweet Details on Tracy Morgan's 5-Foot-Tall Wedding Cake (PHOTO)
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Bindi Irwin Steps Up to Compete on Dancing with the Stars: 'I've Never Done Anything Like This'
- Find Out Who Stephen Colbert Is Most Excited to Have on The Late Show (Hint: It's Not George Clooney)
- Sandra Bullock Dating L.A. Photographer Bryan Randall
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 18, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 11
Miranda Lambert's Small-Town Dream
Picking Out Boots, Housewares and All Her Favorite Pink Things, the Country Star Sets Up Shop in Tiny Tishomingo, Oklahoma: 'This Place Is a Little Piece of Who I Am'
For Sale in Her Shop!
$39 Sparkly pink belt with bling
$16 Rockin' spoon and spatula
$18 Cowgirl belt buckle
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!