Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nick Jonas Dishes on Recording His Upcoming Breakup Album: 'It's Important to Get Vulnerable'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Haylie Duff Talks Being a Working Mom: 'I Feel Like I'm Setting a Good Example'
- WATCH: Jesse Tyler Ferguson Impersonates Other Characters on Modern Family
- WATCH: Chic and Comfy Sandals You Can Wear Anywhere
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 18, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 11
Miranda Lambert's Small-Town Dream
Picking Out Boots, Housewares and All Her Favorite Pink Things, the Country Star Sets Up Shop in Tiny Tishomingo, Oklahoma: 'This Place Is a Little Piece of Who I Am'
For Sale in Her Shop!
$39 Sparkly pink belt with bling
$16 Rockin' spoon and spatula
$18 Cowgirl belt buckle
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!