Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Did Tyga Get a Tattoo for Kylie Jenner?
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Ice Dancers Charlie White and Tanith Belbin Say 'I Do'
- Watch 4-Year-Old Heaven King Do the Nae Nae with Her Own Tiny Dance Crew (VIDEO)
- Bruce Jenner Is on a 'Mission' to Help People Who Face Discrimination: Source
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 18, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 11
Casey Anthony: Out of Hiding
Testifying in Court for the First Time, Casey Anthony Claims to Be Bankrupt, Unemployed-and Unemployable
Despite the makeover, Anthony, 26, testified at a bankruptcy hearing on March 4 how the past 20 months have been marked by unemployment and financial troubles. Claiming assets of $1,084 and debts of $792,119.23 (mostly owed to her lawyer), she described how she has been relying on strangers-who send her cash and gift cards-and friends for help getting by. "I don't pay rent. I don't pay utilities," she said in a loud, direct voice. "I live for free off the kindness of those I'm living with."
Citing safety concerns, Anthony refused to name her benefactors, but a source close to her tells PEOPLE that she has reconciled with her entire family, including her father, George, whom she famously accused, during her murder trial, of molesting her. (He denied the allegations.) "They're still rebuilding their relationship," says the source. "But her parents have helped her out both emotionally and financially."
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!