Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson's Date Night and More from Inside PEOPLE and TIME's D.C. Bash
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Kim and Rob Kardashian Send Loving Messages to Bruce Jenner
- Laverne Cox Congratulates Bruce Jenner: 'It Is Always Brave to Stand in One's Truth'
- Mark Wahlberg Makes a $250,000 Bet with Diddy on the Mayweather vs. Pacquaio Fight
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 25, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 12
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Danielle Fishel strips down to promote her Boy Meets World spin-off. The views of Topanga are lovely this time of year.
Justin Timberlake hosted SNL and danced as tofu. Putting him in bean curd may be the only way to make him bland.
The View Askew
Joy's gone, and there are rumors (denied by Barbara) that Elisabeth could be next. Daytime drama: not just for soaps anymore.
From X-Factor Judge to Art Collector?
Britney Spears bought this painting from a sidewalk vendor. Is she turning her $2.5-million home into a classy Holiday Inn?
The Metamorphosis of Harry Styles
Apparently this is the One Direction singer's new ink. To think: Ten days ago it was just a tattoo of a caterpillar with a foppish haircut.
Too Hot for Instagram
John Legend's model fiancée Chrissy Tiegen's nude pic gets her kicked off the site. Don't fret, Chrissy, we're sure there are others that will take you.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!