Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Can't Do a Chin-Up? No Problem – This Easy Move Gives You the Same Results
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Two Sons Fight to Keep Father Who Murdered Their Mom Behind Bars
- Christina Aguilera's Son Is 'Like a Grandmother' to His Baby Sister
- What Does Katy Perry Really Think About Her Feud with Taylor Swift?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 02:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 25, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 12
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Danielle Fishel strips down to promote her Boy Meets World spin-off. The views of Topanga are lovely this time of year.
Justin Timberlake hosted SNL and danced as tofu. Putting him in bean curd may be the only way to make him bland.
The View Askew
Joy's gone, and there are rumors (denied by Barbara) that Elisabeth could be next. Daytime drama: not just for soaps anymore.
From X-Factor Judge to Art Collector?
Britney Spears bought this painting from a sidewalk vendor. Is she turning her $2.5-million home into a classy Holiday Inn?
The Metamorphosis of Harry Styles
Apparently this is the One Direction singer's new ink. To think: Ten days ago it was just a tattoo of a caterpillar with a foppish haircut.
Too Hot for Instagram
John Legend's model fiancée Chrissy Tiegen's nude pic gets her kicked off the site. Don't fret, Chrissy, we're sure there are others that will take you.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!