Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Enter to Win Our Exclusive Giveaway and Get Your Best Brows Ever!
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- How Did Faye Grant React to Stephen Collins's Interview on 20/20?
- Stacy Keibler: How I've Completely Bounced Back After Baby in 4 Months
- Surprise! Madonna Releases New Music from Upcoming Album Rebel Heart
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 01, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 13
Bravo Star Jeff Lewis: Keeping House
Finally Settled Down in His Dream Home, the Reality Star and Interior Designer Sets His Sights on Starting a Family
So when the home came back on the market in 2011, the 43-year-old star of Bravo's Flipping Out and Interior Therapy snapped it up. "The universe clearly wanted us together," he says. After a 12-month remodel ("We went a little crazy," he admits), Lewis and his partner of four years, Gage Edward, 27, are thrilled to be back. "Each morning Gage and I walk our dogs, and I say a little prayer of gratitude," he says. "This house has helped me find balance."
Now that they're settled in with their three dogs, one cat and loyal housekeeper (and fan favorite) Zoila Chavez, "we're kind of like the poor man's Downton Abbey," Lewis jokes. "But we're a very happy family." One that may be expanding shortly. Currently in the midst of the adoption process, Lewis and Edward are looking forward to fatherhood. "I want to take my kids to the park and drive them to school," says Lewis. "I have a lot of energy right now, and I can't wait to be a hands-on dad."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!