- Bruce Jenner Is 'Relieved' and 'Happy' About 'Moving Forward with His Transition,' Says Source
- Friday's 'Bye Felicia' and 10 Other Phrases You Didn't Know Came From Pop Culture
- Amy Winehouse Documentary 'Misleading,' Says Late Singer's Family
- PHOTO: Brad Pitt Appears at Autism Speaks Event with a Bruised Face
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- April 01, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 13
Bravo Star Jeff Lewis: Keeping House
Finally Settled Down in His Dream Home, the Reality Star and Interior Designer Sets His Sights on Starting a Family
So when the home came back on the market in 2011, the 43-year-old star of Bravo's Flipping Out and Interior Therapy snapped it up. "The universe clearly wanted us together," he says. After a 12-month remodel ("We went a little crazy," he admits), Lewis and his partner of four years, Gage Edward, 27, are thrilled to be back. "Each morning Gage and I walk our dogs, and I say a little prayer of gratitude," he says. "This house has helped me find balance."
Now that they're settled in with their three dogs, one cat and loyal housekeeper (and fan favorite) Zoila Chavez, "we're kind of like the poor man's Downton Abbey," Lewis jokes. "But we're a very happy family." One that may be expanding shortly. Currently in the midst of the adoption process, Lewis and Edward are looking forward to fatherhood. "I want to take my kids to the park and drive them to school," says Lewis. "I have a lot of energy right now, and I can't wait to be a hands-on dad."
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!