Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bill Cosby Drops Breach-of-Contract Lawsuit Against Sex Assault Accuser Andrea Constand
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- WATCH: Nathan Sykes Surprised by Adorable Pikachu Onstage at PEOPLE Now Concert
- Find Out What Joe Jonas Has to Say About Exes Taylor, Demi and Gigi on WWHL's Plead the Fifth!
- Melanie Griffith on Being 'Introspective' and 'Totally Curious' About Her New Path in Life
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 18, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 11
One Last Thing: Mila Kunis
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. The relationship between Kyle and Kim is pretty awesome, and Lisa Vanderpump is a hot little mama. She's got a good body, that one!
LAST CONCERT I WENT TO
Pink. She does insane acrobatics, and she's singing upside down while drenched in water. She's so fun to watch. I'm a huge fan.
LAST KARAOKE SONG I SANG
"Barbie Girl," mainly because I can talk it. I'm not a singing gal. And "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" is a staple with me and my best friends, so that one is usually a given.
LAST COMPLIMENT I RECEIVED
I got a really funny one in a public bathroom. This woman came up to me and said, "You look just like that actress Mila Kunis. But you're much prettier." I didn't say anything; I just ran back to tell my friends.
LAST GIFT I GAVE
It was for Valentine's Day [to boyfriend Ashton Kutcher], so I won't divulge what it was. And the last gift I received was also for Valentine's Day.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!