- House of Cards Star Reveals How to Know When a Character Will Be Killed Off
- Read the Cover Story: Meet Kelly Clarkson's Baby Girl!
- Christopher Plummer Explains Why He Skipped the Oscars: 'It Was a Tribute to Julie Andrews'
- Lara Logan Hospitalized for Internal Bleeding
- Eddie Redmayne as a Woman: Photo Shows Actor as Transgender Pioneer Lili Elbe
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- March 25, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 12
My Favorite Childhood Photo
The singer, 57, met the rodeo queen in Pendleton, Ore., in 1959 with her parents and brother Pake. "That's the trophy saddle Daddy won for steer roping," she says.
The reality star, 26 (with her brother Mike ca. 1990), gets nostalgic over her family's trips to Cape Cod, Mass. "We used to go every year," she says.
The Voice judge, 34, loved mugging for the cameras at age 5. "Pictures are a major event for our family, and you only get one shot," he says.
Keith, 51, was on his way to being a country crooner by age 8, when his grandma gave him this guitar. He wrote "Clancy's Tavern" about her.
The actress, 40, says she treasured the holidays "because my whole family was together." At age 3, "I got my first record player, which began my love of music."
"I was the weird kid whose friends were elderly," jokes the singer, 33 (posing with his siblings at the retirement home their parents owned in Florida in the '80s).
"I was always a Daddy's girl, and I loved to fall asleep on his lap," says the chef, now 45. "He was a big teddy bear!" The hair rollers (in 1972) were "to preempt a bad hair day at school!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Jennifer Garcia,
- Patrick Gomez,
- Carlos Greer,
- Marisa Laudadio,
- Kevin O'Donnell,
- Monica Rizzo.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!