Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Key to Getting Better Sleep: Kicking Your Partner Out of Bed!
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Thousands Sing 'Take Me Out to the Ballgame' as Oregon's Historic Civic Stadium Burns Down
- Internet Patron Saint Rick Astley Covers 'Uptown Funk' (VIDEO)
- Watch Steamy Magic Mike XXL Performed by ... Hot Dogs?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 25, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 12
My Favorite Childhood Photo
The singer, 57, met the rodeo queen in Pendleton, Ore., in 1959 with her parents and brother Pake. "That's the trophy saddle Daddy won for steer roping," she says.
The reality star, 26 (with her brother Mike ca. 1990), gets nostalgic over her family's trips to Cape Cod, Mass. "We used to go every year," she says.
The Voice judge, 34, loved mugging for the cameras at age 5. "Pictures are a major event for our family, and you only get one shot," he says.
Keith, 51, was on his way to being a country crooner by age 8, when his grandma gave him this guitar. He wrote "Clancy's Tavern" about her.
The actress, 40, says she treasured the holidays "because my whole family was together." At age 3, "I got my first record player, which began my love of music."
"I was the weird kid whose friends were elderly," jokes the singer, 33 (posing with his siblings at the retirement home their parents owned in Florida in the '80s).
"I was always a Daddy's girl, and I loved to fall asleep on his lap," says the chef, now 45. "He was a big teddy bear!" The hair rollers (in 1972) were "to preempt a bad hair day at school!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Jennifer Garcia,
- Patrick Gomez,
- Carlos Greer,
- Marisa Laudadio,
- Kevin O'Donnell,
- Monica Rizzo.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!