Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See 3 Generations of Royals Hop the Canadian Rails!
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Woman on Rush Hour N.J. Train That Crashed into Station, Killing 1 and Injuring Dozens: 'It Was Out of a Movie'
- See the New Matthew Williamson for CB2 Collection — Before It Comes Out
- WATCH: Rob Kardashian Jokes That His Childhood Crush Was ... His Sister Kim?
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 25, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 12
My Favorite Childhood Photo
The singer, 57, met the rodeo queen in Pendleton, Ore., in 1959 with her parents and brother Pake. "That's the trophy saddle Daddy won for steer roping," she says.
The reality star, 26 (with her brother Mike ca. 1990), gets nostalgic over her family's trips to Cape Cod, Mass. "We used to go every year," she says.
The Voice judge, 34, loved mugging for the cameras at age 5. "Pictures are a major event for our family, and you only get one shot," he says.
Keith, 51, was on his way to being a country crooner by age 8, when his grandma gave him this guitar. He wrote "Clancy's Tavern" about her.
The actress, 40, says she treasured the holidays "because my whole family was together." At age 3, "I got my first record player, which began my love of music."
"I was the weird kid whose friends were elderly," jokes the singer, 33 (posing with his siblings at the retirement home their parents owned in Florida in the '80s).
"I was always a Daddy's girl, and I loved to fall asleep on his lap," says the chef, now 45. "He was a big teddy bear!" The hair rollers (in 1972) were "to preempt a bad hair day at school!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Jennifer Garcia,
- Patrick Gomez,
- Carlos Greer,
- Marisa Laudadio,
- Kevin O'Donnell,
- Monica Rizzo.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!